~3~

~A/N~ If you have any ideas for something for Peter to talk about in the letters let me know!

Dear Tony,

Sorry I didn't write last night. I passed out after getting back from hanging out with Ned last night and then I had to rush to school. Why am I explaining myself? It's not like you're going to read these.

I asked May earlier what I should write to you about and she said to just talk about my day, so I guess we can try that. 

I uh, I overslept and almost missed school today. Thankfully I made it before class started. Nobody noticed except for Ned and my other friend MJ. MJ is amazing, she's very pretty and she's an amazing artist. I think you'd like her, she's sarcastic and hates everyone, she likes to just sit in detention and draw people. 

Anyways, uh, I got off track. I'm going to Pepper's tonight and I'm staying the whole weekend. I have to run to the store before I leave though because I promised Morgan that I'd buy her a new toy to replace the one I accidentally broke. Maybe I'll buy Pepper some chocolates too.

I hope it's nice wherever you are, and that you're happy. Well, as happy as you could be.

I really miss you... I try not to say it but I do… Do you miss me? Do you think of me?

I uh, I should go… I'll make sure to write later

-Sincerely Peter