PROLOGUE

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! My scream was so loud that it caused me to choke, gasping for air to catch my breath. My chest heaved up and down as I tried to gain what self control I had left. I was relieved to know that this was just a dream. Something I was accustomed too. I awoke to sweat pouring down my face. UGH!! It was another dream!!. The same haunting nightmare of a white wolf that would haunt my dreams every night.

I've been having these nightmares lately, actually every night like clockwork soon as my head hit the pillow the dream would come. Although this time the dream was different than the normal dream that haunted me. A she wolf that always made her appearance in my dreams, taunting me, forcing me to watch each and every moment, forcing me to remember everything that happened.

The dream always started with her emerging through a grey mist, her deep blue lagoon eyes staring deep in my soul. Her silky white coat glistened in the night as she slowly stalked toward me. She was an exquisite creature and fierce to look at. In the middle of her forehead was a brown diamond shape print with a smaller diamond in between.

The dream always felt real, leaving me weak and uneasy. It was if I was missing something that only she, can awaken. When she appeared all her emotions would charge me, filling me up with so much emotion. I can feel her sadness, her sorrow, and even her rage. Feeling so real as if her emotions were mine, experiencing everything I did.

The dream would then begin, the wolf staring straight in my soul. She bolted towards me, beginning the chase as if this time we would connect. It was always the same, I was the one running as she was the one chasing. Always close and no matter how fast I would run, she was there. Her hot breath creaped down my neck, sending shivers down my back. She was very close, bringing me to tears. My breathing would be erratic, my heart beating fast, praying this would just end. The dream was always the same, a never ending chase, never actually catching me. Then it would stop and finally I would awake. My heart would still be racing as chills would grasp my body, leaving me restless for the day, scared to even go back to slumber. This time, however, the dream was different. She caught me. Hovering over me, like a lioness on its prey. She stood tall while her head tilted down at me, smirking as she declared that the time, has come.

It was this dream she eyed me differently, happy almost, as if she was exhausted of the chase too. Her greatness towered over me smirking, as if I thought I could outrun her every time we met. Her eyes were no longer blue but turned black feral like as the circles of her eye turned to slits. She circled around me stalking me as if I were her prey. Her cold blank eyes stared deep into mine, her body radiated with authority, submitting me to obey. Her power was so strong, I went weak in the knees and to limp to fight. My body dropped to the floor, curling into a ball, not able to handle what was about to happened. I WAS TOO LATE!!! My eyes shot wide open, as her whole essence pounced on me, swallowing me whole. The action sent my soul into darkness as she took over my body claiming us as one.

I screamed in agony, suddenly I was in pain. The pain shot through me, like being fired at by a gun, execution style. I felt the pain throughout my body. It was burning, tearing my skin, a searing feeling of death. My body lurched to the side causing my back to arch forward. My body was tearing, breaking my bones on the inside. My neck stretched forward, thickened as my head extended out. There was a feeling that my jaw broke then stretched, allowing my teeth to lengthened and fangs to emerged. My ears enlarged, pointed upwards as my legs straightened, curling my hands into paws. Just when I thought, the pain was over. A weird tingling feeling spread throughout my body, leaving me feeling like my foot fell asleep and ants were crawling all over me. At that moment, I knew my hair grew all over my body, from the tip of my head, to my backside and down to my tail. I shook my head down to the edge of my tail, allowing the fur to gracefully fall and take its rightful place. This new power I witnessed from that wolf was now apart of me. I felt a new sense of confidence. I felt free, strong and feral. I felt my chest heave, standing up strong and fearless. I lifted my head toward the sky and released a long awaited howl making my presence known. A howl so loud, fearless announcing my arrival that this is the day the Adolphian wolf rises!!!

I recalled every detail of what happened and how the dream seemed to feel so real. It couldn't have happened though. Looking down at my body and my surroundings, as the room was still illuminated by what happened, only to discover that this dream. Did... In Fact... Happened... Screaming once again at the reality of the situation, taking hold of the reigns of darkness and allowing it to take over me.

My life changed that moment my wolf woke up because the fates had something else in store because hell broke loose around me...............