CHAPTER 2

I HOPE YOU LIKE THE FIRST 2 CHAPTERS SO FAR. I'M NOT GONNA GET IN TOO MUCH DETAIL ON HER STORY WITH MIKHAIL. I WILL WRITE A LITTLE BOUT HIM LATER BUT BASICALLY HE FINDS HER AND TRAINS HER. I MAY DO A SHORT STORY ON HIM AND HER WHEN HE TAKES HER IN I HAVENT DECIDED YET. IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE READ PLEASE VOTE

KING DARIUS POV

I can't believe it’s taking this long to find her!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! You idiots!!!! This girl is weak, it should of been an easy task for you to accomplish! Why is it so hard for you idiots! the king screamed.

Soooorrrryyy king Darius, the wolf mumbled in front of him, trembling with his head bowed down.  "We tried but ever since that day her wolf awoke. We haven't been able to find her since. We tried master honest we tried, “the wolf cried.

AAAARRRGGHHH!!!!! King Darius growled as he lurched forward ripping the wolf in command into shreds. Not even giving the time for the wolf to cry out in pain or pray for forgiveness. The king stood up brush pieces of the wolf off of him as he yelled to the rest of the cowering pack there is no room for sorry. If you don't come back with her don't even bother returning here or you will end up like the mess you see here. NOW CLEAN IT UP!!!! King Darius hollered and walked out of the room.

I can't believe this is happening, it shouldn't have been this hard. Yea we don't know who she looks like or even a scent to go on. We had a little that day but with that house blowing up didn't leave much evidence behind. This is not the first time I had lost her. I was so close that day of the war, if it wasn't for her guardian I would of been able to take her that day. I will have my revenge on him soon, when I find him as well. The war was chaos that day and somewhere in the middle of it, those humans had escaped with her. Those blasted humans, always in the way. They are nothing but a source of food for vampires and nothing but slaves for me. I had everything I needed so far, just needed her to complete the process. The others needed to complete my plan, I have ready when the time comes.

Looking back the war changed history by wiping out the royals, guardians and some pure vampires. That’s why I needed this girl to complete what I started that day and create my army to rule this land. I almost wish I had started the war that day I would of planned it a hell of a lot better, especially when it came to these royals.

The "ROYALS" to think we came from "THEM". I know at one point there were different families of the royals before their numbers started dwindling. The last two families known in existence were the Botewulf clan and the Adolphian clan. The Botewulf clan was more like the beta to the Adolphians and the Adolphians were the largest and powerful clan. To me they were useless because without their powers they were no fighters. They wanted to live in peace with each other and the vampires and witches. They were all FOOLS!! I don't understand why the royals, themselves were as weak. As a warrior they had such great power, it was bestowed upon them from the Great Wolf. They were large beautiful creatures pure white with different symbols on their forehead that characterize their unique powers given to them.

They can mate with whoever they want but of course they still have their one true mate. If they find their one true mate it made them a powerful force to be reckoned with. If some reason they didn't find their mate they had the ability to choose another. This is so their bloodline would not end. They can choose another wolf or even a pure vampire as their mate. Werewolves were created when a royal mated with a human. Werewolves had their strength and the ability to shift but not the power the royals held. The royal’s blood was strong enough for pure vampires to handle and somewhere in history it’s been known to breed with a pure vampire and their offspring will be strong. A royal and a pure vampire can create a hybrid which we call a lycan but it’s very rare. The only lycans that I knew were the guardians but they are extinct along with the royals. The royals never knew how to fight but they knew how to use their powers which gave them the advantage. The royals could have been great if they had the skills of a warrior maybe that would have kept their race alive instead of relying on the guardians.

The guardians were a strong breed of werewolves, the lycans, was what they were called. They can shift but they were a ferocious feral wolf with red eyes and were very aggressive. If you mix that with the abilities and bloodlust of a vampire. Well let’s say it will give you nightmares for the rest of your life. Once you were a lycan you can mate with other lycans only and create more but you won't have powers. They say if you were an original and mated with a royal to create a lycan you sometimes inherit a power but only it that case. The gene would never transfer after that and stay with the child of the royal and pure vampire. Lycans blood is to powerful to be joined with just a werewolf or even a fledgling vampire and the blood would be like poison, killing them.

It seems that werewolves and fledgling vampires are low on the totem pole but things will change for us once I capture this girl. As long as everything goes as plan I will have the strongest pack of warriors this world has ever seen. AAAAAAWWW!!! I growled in frustration. All this thinking is making my head hurt and I need to let my frustration out. I thought I would feel better killing that rogue but I guess it didn't even cool the surface of my frustration. I think I will turn in for the night and finish that brandy I left; on my way to my room two of the female servants were heading towards the kitchen. I hollered for them to head to my room. NOW!!! I growled. They scurried in my room with frightened faces, bringing me a little bit of joy. I know one way that would help clear my head and it wasn't the one on my shoulders that’s frustrated now.

I was in the middle of slapping one of the female servants for disobeying me while we were having sex. When I heard a loud knock on the door. WHAT!!!!!!!! I let out a ferocious growl. COME IN!! The rogue, slowly walking in my chambers, stammering his words, "masstterr I thhiinnk wwee ffounnd her," he mumbled. Are you sure you found her!!! Don't play with me pup!!! I'm not in the mood as you can see. The wolf's face looked even more frightens when he saw the decapitated female servant on the floor naked and the other on the bed crying. King Darius was naked above her holding her by her neck from behind. I'm sure it’s her, master, the witch said she would be there at the houndstooth bar. The scent, we picked up smells like her but it wasn't much to go on. She also does match the image the witch gave before we killed her. "GOOD! GOOD! The king declared now go alert the rogues to lure her outside and take her. Remember I want her alive and if you fail me pup. I won't waste time killing you," I spat.

The houndstooth was one of the few bars that supernatural’s can go in without humans interfering. However, there are humans that are aware of these bars and come in. Then sometimes there are few that never knew of our existence and well, things don't go well for them. We don't want the human world aware of our existence not yet at least, such worth less creatures.

Feeling a little better I told the servant left alive to clean up this filthy mess she made of the other servant and stop crying, I hissed. I slipped on my pants and walked out the door deciding I'm hungry and went to the hall to yell for my dinner. It's great to be king!! I laughed HAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE