CHAPTER 11

CHRISELLI POV

I watched as Carrick left, staring at the back of the jeep as he drove off leaving a brown cloud of dirt in the air. Once he was no longer in my point of view, decided what my next move would be. Do I go back in the prison or head back. I need to find a library, there has got to be answers regarding this Great War.

A gentle breeze lightly laced my neck curling my hair around my face, blocking my view. Pulling my hair away as it rested back in place allowing me to see again, I noticed the white wolf that appeared in my room.

I could not believe it, he was not a dream, hesitantly pushing my feet to slowly walk towards him. Not wanting to scare him, approached him with care.

He was sitting there up on a hill behind the prison entrance, curiously watching me. The closer I got though he started to back away, panic swept over me not wanting him to leave, quickly rushed over to him.

Just then he spoke, "Follow."

Picking up my pace until we were side by side, followed as he rounded the corner until we were at the entrance again of the prison.

The two guards standing at the entrance froze at the glorious white wolf standing before them. The shocked expression clear on their face, telling me they did see him too. Both of the men fell to one knee, their heads bowed as they stammered their words.

" This can't be, can it? We we were told of the royal family in history. We thought the royals were extinct," the young man stammered.

"You are correct my son, we died a long time ago. My soul did too but it wasn't until I was reawakened that I have a reason to live again. There is not much time, my body is weak and I can no longer hold until this illusion. I need to enter here, taking you to where I'm being kept. Now please follow me." the wolf demanded.

The two men quickly stood up, opening the doors to usher us in as one relit the torches so we can enter. They stopped so we can walk through first as one handed me a torch and the other behind us. We walked through the same room that held the prisoners, stirring them again as we entered. Only this time their were no longer cackling, only gasps.

The room was silent, all the men were up close standing as close as they can get to the bars, reaching out for the majestic white being. Their faces were shocked, some in awe, and a few were crying. I heard one man cry out your majesty, another gasped can it be, and one stood in horror as he watch the white wolf walked gracefully by them. I was in awe that an illusion had this much of an affect on them.

We were at the end of the hall, when we came across a door, stopping in front of it. One of the guards pulled out a handle of keys from his side pocket, rushed over to unlock it. Once unlock pulled the massive door open, releasing who ever was behind this door.

The white wolf walked into the room, only to disappear as he approached the laying figure on the slab of concrete. We all looked around curiously as to where he could of gone but we were quickly distracted when the man laying down stirred. He rolled over to face us as he put his feet to the ground raising his upper body so he was sitting down staring directly at us. Realization washed over me, figuring out who this man is, shocked that my real father was alive.