Just Read It Okay? Seriously...

Ayumi's POV

Naomi and Seiko invited Yoshiki and I to go to the movies with them the day before but neither showed up. We decided to watch a movie anyway.

While watching the movie, Yoshiki was being awfully quiet.When I turned to look at him, he was asleep.

I went to kiss him on the cheek secretly. I don't usually kiss him but he just looked so cute sleeping. Before I could, he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. We stayed in the same positions for a few seconds, our faces centimeters away from each other, and they gradually turned red.

We nervously looked away from each other, not paying attention to the movie, looking down at the ground. Way to make things even more awkward...

"S-sorry I fell asleep Ayumi.." Yoshiki mumbled quietly.

"I- I'm sorry. For... that," I stuttered.

We watched the remainder of the movie in silence. When it reached the end, Yoshiki grabbed my hand before I could stop him and he dragged me out of the theater quickly.

"Yoshiki, is there something wrong?" I asked curiously, but at same the time scared.

"Yeah... we need to get out of here as fast as possible," he replied sternly.

"Why?"

"Just trust me."

What could he have done? What's going on?

Suddenly, a gang of five people walked toward us. They were holding guns.

"Ayumi, run," Yoshiki whispered to me. "I'll be fine."

"No you won't!" I shouted. "You'll get hurt.. I don't want that.."

"Just trust me," he said to me again. He had a serious look on his face.

I started to run away sobbing but then one of the five gang members caught me. He put a gun to my head. He started to pull up my skirt, revealing my underwear.

"This your girlfriend?" The gang member asked creepily. "I'm gonna have a lot of fun with her."

Yoshiki's fists were clenched tightly and he looked angrier than I have ever seen him.

"Let... her... go," Yoshiki said. He had a dark and serious look on his face.

The gang member began to unbutton my shirt slowly, with a lewd look on his face. The four other gang members had their guns pointed at Yoshiki, but he didn't pay attention to that. He ran towards me, dodging the bullets that were shot at him. Before he could react, one bullet landed in his leg, then one in his shoulder. He still came towards me.

"Stop!" I screamed loudly. "Stop... shooting him." I was defenseless.. I couldn't do anything to stop them, to save the one I loved.

Yoshiki fell to the ground with three bullets in his body. One in his shoulder, and two in his legs.

The gang member threw me to the ground and picked up Yoshiki by the neck. I coughed repeatedly after being strangled for 15 minutes straight. Then I got up and picked up the gun the gang member dropped. The others already ran away. We all heard sirens. He proceeded to strangle Yoshiki anyways.

My hands were shaking. Tears were streaming down my face. Yet I stayed calm. I was gonna save Yoshiki's life. I wasn't gonna run away. I wasn't going to let myself do that. Not here. Not now.

I pulled the trigger.

Then I heard a gunshot.