Yumiko Konoe

Naomi's POV

Everything went back to normal after a few weeks and Yoshiki had returned to school. Ayumi was finally happy once again and the two were never seperated by anything. They become more love dovey and romantic. She was never that awkward around him like before.

Isei and Seiko still weren't dating, despite them being together all the time.

Satoshi had become more distant, and wasn't around me as much a before. I was beginning to feel the loneliness Seiko and Yoshiki had felt before when they weren't with who they loved.

And this was all because of one girl. Her name was Yumiko Konoe. Here's what happened.

Two days before

As class started, the teacher, Ms. Sento, had began a lecture right away. In the middle of class, an unexpected figure appeared. Usually, Ms. Sento told us before we got a new student, but that was not the case today.

Yumiko was a transfer student from America, and she had changed her name and appearance because of something she wouldn't tell us. For some strange reason, Satoshi was supposed to show her around the school.

Satoshi tried to get her to meet our group of friends, but she refused. She was always around Satoshi and she would pull him away when I tried to get closer to them and talk.

I began to dislike Yumiko after one day of school. What was with this girl? Why did she insist to keep Satoshi away from me?

----------------------------------------------------------------

For a bit, the story will be focusing on the new conflict I have created and stay away from the other characters and ships. There will be very little of them seen in these chapters for that time.