omg a yandere

Naomi's POV

After a bit, Seiko, Ayumi, and Yoshiki had arrived at Yumiko's home. We each grabbed a weapon or two and headed inside. There seemed to be nobody home, as there were no cars in the driveway and the lights were off inside. My instincts told me they were inside the house despite that.

There were two stories, many antique items on several bookshelves, and there were sharp things, such as glass and knives, scattered on the floor. We were careful not to step on them, yet still not make noise.

"Guys, over here," Ayumi whispered while pointing at a staircase going down.

Well, I guess there's a basement too.

"I'll go first," Yoshiki whispered, leading us down.

We hid by a wall, since there were multiple rooms. That's suspicious. We saw a light on in one particular room, but we waited to go in.

Satoshi's head was down, but I could tell he was awake. Yumiko raised his head and looked straight into his eyes. "You're so handsome, Sato--"

"Don't call me that."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Don't call me that."

"W-why not? I should be able to..."

"Don't give yourself permission to do stuff like that."

"Fine. I'll just go find your precious Naomi and the rest of your friends. Don't worry, though. They're not coming back. We'll be together forever."

"I don't care what you do to me, just stay out their lives!" Satoshi shouted.

"Oh, really?" She said with a grin. "You're too late now!"

Yumiko locked the door of the room Satoshi was trapped in and stomped to a door inside the small space leading her tall, curvy body into another room. She had disappeared, but we had no way of getting to Satoshi with the door locked.

Before we knew it, she had appeared in front of us. "What a surprise seeing you guys here!"

Our weapons were hidden from her, making her believe she could harm us easily. She came at Ayumi first, her being the easiest target. She was fast and flexible against our attacks, yet she could not defend herself against Yoshiki. He had held Ayumi in his arms and held his knife to Yumiko's neck.

"Just let him go and we won't have to do this."

"You think I would do that? And leave him with you people?"

Yumiko pulled something from behind her back. She had two pistols, hidden from us this whole time. With one in each hand, she aimed the guns at Yoshiki and Seiko.

"I'll save you for last, Naomi. Ayumi, you sure are weak," she said with a chuckle.

Her fingers pulled the trigger but before the bullets reached my dear friends, Satoshi jumped in front of them.

"RUN!" Satoshi shouted.

--------------------------------------------------------

Omg Satoshi got shot.

Hehe cliffhanger -evil laugh-

If you haven't checked out my second book yet, Take 2, there will be exclusive chapters (sorta I guess) published there and not here, explaining the story a bit more from the guys' POVs. Make sure to check it out!

No exclusive chapters have been released as of June 15, 2015.