stuff happens

Naomi's POV

Seiko didn't come to school today, so we ended up not going to the movies. Satoshi wouldn't leave me alone, because the whole day I felt grumpy. He tried hugging me, kissing me, bribing me, etc. None of it worked in the end. We walked around for a bit before going home.

"Naomi, we can go to the movies if you want. I'll pay. I'm sorry Seiko ditched you. It must've been something important," he assured me. "You shouldn't hold a grudge against her for something like that."

"I'm just worried. Isei didn't come to school either. They probably walked home together, since Seiko can't stand being alone," I reminded Saotshi. "He might not be what we think..."

"Don't worry. Seiko's tougher than she looks."

"Thanks, Satoshi. I can always count on you to make me feel better," I said as we headed towards a cafe.

This part of town was Seiko's favorite place. It had cafes and cute little shops.And it had a love hotel. I don't think Satoshi would make that kind of move on me, since he's shy and tends to get nervous easily. I wouldn't want that either. We are dating, but it's only been a few months.

We played arcade games, shopped, and ate some snacks at the cafes, but what we didn't notice was that it got dark. It was too late to walk home, there were no buses or trains at this time, and no taxis came by this part of town. The only place we could stay for the night would be the love hotel. Typical. No regular hotels.

We had no choice but to resort to the love hotel. We were both red, with our hearts pounding at 500 miles per hour.

We entered our room. We didn't dare turn on the TV, because we knew exactly what would show up. The bed was shaped like a heart, with red sheets and blankets. There were condoms placed on a bedside table, along with tissues. There was a navy blue radio, with an album named 'If I Love You' next to it.

"Naomi," Satoshi said. "I'm not gonna do anything. Lets just go to sleep.."

Thank God.

"Yeah, okay," I said.

We slept on the heart shaped bed, facing away from each other. We said nothing to each other for the rest of the night after that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter took so long... it was pretty awkward for me to write. I also had homework and stuff... And I sorta procrastinated... Sowwy :3