the yandere story continues

Naomi's POV

"RUN!" Satoshi yelled.

The three of us watched as Satoshi fell to the ground, covered in his blood.

"SATOSHI!" I screamed while running towards him. I laid his head on my lap then instructed Ayumi to call an ambulance. I attempted to use my knee socks as a bandage for him wounds. "Look what you've done Yumiko!"

I looked over to Yumiko, who hadn't moved at all since she shot Satoshi. Her pupils had grown smaller in her eyes and she had a faint frown on her face. She slowly fell to her knees, still looking emotionless."I- I... didn't... want to..." she stammered, her voice becoming quieter and quieter.

She began to sob. She shook her head and her eyes were closed. "I- I just wanted someone to stay by my side... I never wanted to do this... I'm sorry Naomi.."

Seiko walked over to Yumiko and hugged. Seiko was crying with a smile on her face. "I'll stay by your side."

Yumiko's eyes widened and she cried more and more by the second. She hugged Seiko back.

Suddenly we heard sirens. "Yumiko, hide!" Ayumi yelled.

"W- what? You'll let me go?"

"Just hide! We'll say there was a robbery or something! We're not letting them take you!"

Seiko grabbed Yumiko by the wrist, since she was not moving and they ran off to hide somewhere together.

The police entered the house and looked around for us. Once they found us, they had Satoshi go to the hospital.

"We'll allow one person to come along," said a paramedic.

Yoshiki nodded at me in approval. "He needs you more than me," He said.

Seiko and Yumiko were still hidden from the police, who had no idea that a teenage girl caused all this trouble.

And with that, I headed to the hospital next to Satoshi.