Airport

-SNEHA POV-
"Aaaaaaah! Shit! Fuck my life... Why am I always late" I sighed.I am running to the airport at terminal 2 in Mumbai because I was just about to miss her connecting flight to Seoul.

Well, let's start from the start.
I am Sneha Maheshwari, I am from Mumbai and is currently omw to Seoul.
Long story short, I am currently working as a consultant at McKinsey and am taking a transfer to Seoul, South Korea. Being the biggest Kdrama addict and also an ARMY, this feels nice.
But but but the day of boarding, it was my bffs engagement party. So after managing everything, and failing at it.I am running for boarding the flight in a Lehenga. I m pretty sure, people are convinced I am  running from my marriage.

This is the last call for Miss Sneha Maheshwari for a flight from Mumbai to Singapore.
"Umm, hey hey hey. I am sorry, I am running late here's my boarding pass, thank you!!" I said. Luckily after getting scolded by the staff at the boarding gate they let me pass. I am now seated in a flight to Singapore that too in Business class wearing a Lehenga. I don't want to think what people might be thinking of me. It is both funny and embarrassing.

-after landing-
"Passengers, our flight has successfully landed in Singapore."
Oh, finally. Thank God I got to board this. I would have dead meat if I couldn't. Ahaha, Peps keep looking at me like I am some zoo animal. Gottaaa gotttaaa change. Lemme find the VIP lounge for Singapore to Seoul flight. Agh, it's embarrassing.
*Winter bear plays*
As I enter the VIP lounge humming my favourite song, all eyes are on me. I... agh whatever. Somehow, now I am a lil pissed. I really need to get out of these clothes... Took me some time to get rid of everything but this whole black outfit and my glasses, I finally feel like myself. I fucking need a good cup of coffee, to relax.

Author note: She literally went from a Runaway bride to a Tired Counsultant!!

-TAE POV-
We are waiting in the VIP lounge, Agh. I am so tired.
But suddenly my tiredness is taken away by a beautiful woman, in Indian attire. She looks like an actual goddess, when she entered each and every person took a moment to look at her. She made my heart skip a beat, her eyes they were something that you could drown into. She had a straight face, looking pissed at something. Wait, why am I thinking so much about her. She just vanished somewhere, what?
She came into my line of sight again, but in a completely different attire. Looking beautiful again, her face drips with confidence. I like that. She.. left? What? Oh, how embarrassing. Why am I thinking so much about her. I shouldn't.

-after boarding-
Finally seated, sigh. I cannot get her eyes off my mind, they were something else.
Suddenly, I see her walking down the aisle. A smile forms on my face, seeing her look soft somehow.
She looks at me and smiles.
Maybe, she knows me? Is she an ARMY? What? This idea of her knowing me somehow seems nice.
I smiled back at her, and gave a nod.
Then she went past me and without realising my eyes followed her. And somehow they met Jung kook's eyes.
He gave me a smirk and I helplessly smiled.
Was I that obvious? I wonder.

-SNEHA POV-
I finally feel relaxed after drinking this superb venti latte. I don't want to be the last person to board again, lol. As I walk towards my seat, I literally see...BTS!!!
What? They are in this flight? I am losing it!
And I somehow see KTH! Wtf.. A smiled formed on my face, my favourite voice. He smiled back, and I feel I can now die without any regrets.
As I reached my seat, still cannot comprehend that I am flying with the BTS! I somehow want to cherish this feeling. This feels amazing. Wow!! It's surreal!!

-after landing-
I saw BTS leave before everyone else. Well, it makes sense. I saw everyone and Jungkook too. Oh wow, My bias (Tae) and bias wrecker (JK). It is so mind boggling on how good they look even right now, completely on a different level. Taehyung looked back for something Ig, but we again had an eye contact or that is how I feel. Well, whatever this is a beautiful bizarre start. I am here all alone but somehow I kinda have a good feeling about this new phase.