Conversations

-SNEHA POV-
Now that dinner is done, it is again a little awkward. It is just the four of us here. Agh, Tan only you can save me.
Aaiyoo, my baby! Tannnnn. He keeps smiling, oh cutie. Lemme give you some tummy scratches, hehe.

"Sneha, don't go home tonight. Let's sit and talk for a while. We can have drinks too, it is the weekend!! You will not say no today and be a spoilsport again." Taejoon said.
I am not staying here, Can't you read the Air, Kim Taejoon? But I don't mind some drinks though.

"Umm but..."
Taehyung smiles and says "Umm, Sneha-ssi you should stay. If only you are fine with it."
Before I can say anything,
My mind is stuck at Sneha-ssi.
Taejoon laughs, "Hahahaha, Hyung you don't have to call her Sneha-ssi, she is my age only. You can call her by her name. Lol."
I replied, "Yes you can, Tashyung-ssi."
Am I too formal? But it seems right, he is quite older to me.
Taejoon scoffed, "Agh, you guys are way too formal. Just loose it a bit. You can call him Oppa if you want."

What? Are you dumb, Taejoon. I so hope my face is not giving me away.
Taejoon smiles, "Stop blushing, you face is giving you away."
I reply pissed, "I am not and you just..."
Before I curse, I realised Taehyung is also here. Ha, I should take deep breaths.
Taejoon laughed, "You cannot curse me now."
I just rolled my eyes, every cell of my body wants to beat this person. But no.
I sighed, "I don't know what to even say to you. You are impossible."
I looked at Taehyung and forgot all my anger. Ah, He looks like an angel.
"I can call you Mr. Kim if that's alright with you?" I asked Tae.
He chuckled, looking so cute, "Yes this seems right."
Taejoon interrupted us, "Let's just drink, you guys are boring as fuck."
Taejoon is one ass of a person for sure, but he is my best friend.
"Sure, but I suppose not as boring as what was her name, So- Hee." I said giving him a side eye.
Taehyung laughed, "Another blind date?"
"Yes and he came back running after 30 minutes!"
Taejoon said, "Why is this becoming let's bully Taejoon session."
I chuckled, "Aww, did we hurt your dumb heart."
Taehyung was just looking at us quarrel, I feel I am showing too much of myself. But it's okay. I cannot be fake for even a second.

He smiled, "Eomma was right, you guys are like after each other always."
I chuckled, "Cannot help it, he reminds me of a dumb younger brother."
"And you a rude mean sister!" Taejoon said.
I smiled, "As I said, we cannot help it."
"It's nice, though." Taehyung smiled.

I thought for a second that there was a hint of sadness in that smile. But it is not my place to ask him stuff like that. Somehow, He has everything but he still looks a lil lonely.

-TAEHYUNG POV-
They seem, quite close. Like all of them. It is like there is no space for me, I have never felt it this way. But it is just weird. Yeotan is still in her lap, Taejoon is quarrelling with her. I feel alone. Agh, I am jealous of her and I adore her at the same time.

While Taejoon is out there to bring the drinks, She comes and sits beside me.
She chuckles, "I thought you might want to pet Yeotan too. He is way too tired to move, so I brought him here."
I kept looking at her, speechless. It is like she could hear my thoughts.
"Here, Tan see Papa Kim is petting you."
"I am sorry I am lame like that." she laughed.

I replied, "For all I know, I liked hearing Papa Kim."
She smiled a little. Here we were, just sitting in silence.
It doesn't feel that alone anymore.

Taejoon barged in shockig us, "Kids, Drinks on me tonight!"
"Sneha, I got whiskey for you, your favourite and Hyung, I got your favourite wine too!" He laughed.

"Thank you, finally you are acting like my best friend." She smiled.
I got up, to help him. But to my surprise He is pro.
It took him 30 seconds to make drinks.

Ah, it is beautiful. Here sitting on a comfortable couch below the stars (in the balcony).

"Noona, your drink." Taejoon said.
"Noona?" I asked
Sneha chuckled and said, " He calls me that sometimes because I am older to him by 5 months! Don't ask for a legitimate reason, even I am unaware."
"Yo, Namdongsaeng thank you. It looks perfect. I love you!"
Maybe it is their joke? Lol, whatever. It is cute.
"I love you too." Taejoon laughed.