Chapter 15 - House of Defeating

Fabian crying took her and hugged her while tears of joy rolled over his cheeks. Nina wasn't answering  at all.

Fabian: Nina, what happens? Are you okay?

No reply or movement even.

Fabian: No, Nina please, wake up. I'm here, okay? I came for you. Please, wake up.

Fabian now frightened by the ideas that took control over his mind, faded in the floor. Eddie came running into the scene. Fabian, after some minutes woke up. But Nina didn't.

Eddie: Look at me, Fabian. LOOK AT ME! She'll be fine, I promise it. We need to find the thing they've been inyecting to her. And evidence.

Fabian, speechless and sitting in a corner, nodded. He slowly stood up and tried to look in the creepy room for evidence. He slowly and soflty moved Nina to the corner again, the most comfortable he could.

Fabian: You'll be okay, I promise it.

Fabian tried to look for something relevant or important, but couldn't find anything. Nina opened her eyes, but couldn't talk. Her energies were going down.

Eddie: There's nothing in here, just chemicals. Nothing that can help.

Fabian: Maybe one of these chemicals is what they inyected to her. 

Eddie: How can we be so sure, Fabian? There's about 60 bottles in here.

Fabian noticed a door, and green liquid coming out from it. He headed to it, but it was closed.

Fabian: That's some kind of laboratory. How can we go through?

Eddie: As always, we're out of a plan. Were do you think the others are?

Fabian: Wish they were here, they could help.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Mara: I don't know what else to do, Jenna. Your fever is getting higher everytime. I'll call a doctor.

Jenna: This is something you can't do much for.

Mara: What do you mean? I know I'm not the best Doctor but-

Jenna: I don't mean that. Mara, I'm not sick. I'm simply disappearing little by little, every time more.

Mara: What are you talking about?

Jenna: Nina... Nina is alive. But soon, she'll die. Someone kidnapped her and has been inyecting her some liquid. Her energies are running down everytime more. Just like me.

Mara: Oh Lord.

Mara sat down in the chair next to Jenna in shock. She couldn't believe Nina was alive.

Mara: But... what does all of this has to do with you?

Tears rolled from Jenna's eyes.

Mara: What's happening?

Jenna stood up silence.

Mara: We need a doctor.

Jenna: No, I need Nina to be alive. They need to save her soon, or else...

Mara: Or else?

Jenna: She'll die, and me along with her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Amber: Where do you think they went to?

Jerome: Amber, if I had a clue, we would be with them right now. But oh, someone had to lose our map.