Chapter 5 - House of Depression

Amber walked into the room and sighed. She was worried about Nina. She stepped into something. It was the newspaper that Nina left in the floor. She took it and read the horrible accident again. Then, she noticed there was another new in the right corner.

Amber: This can't be happening!

She ran downstairs, looking for Fabian.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: What in the world you just said?!

Jenna: Didn't you want the truth? There it is.

Amber: Fabian? Fabian! You need to read this!

Amber lent the newspaper to Fabian and pointed into the new. He read it slowly.

                                  " Lost Again

The prestigious Mask Of Anubis, that was stolen many years ago from Tutankamon's tumb, is lost again. Yesterday, at 11:47 p.m. it was stolen from the Classical Egypt museum exhibition. Detectives started the process of investigation. Appearantly, it was a good thief. No clues were found."

Fabian: Please, not now... NO!

Amber: Fabian, calm down. We have to go and tell Nina.

Fabian: No, we can't tell her! She has had enough with her Grandma and the accident.

Jenna: Wait... Fabian, your clothes are full of blood! Her accident happened already? You need to go to the hospital, NOW!

Fabian: But why? I just came from-

Jenna: You need to go. I've the feeling that she's in danger.

Fabian remembered what Nina said. He felt nervous.

Fabian: Alright, I'll go, BUT, when I'm back, you've many things to explain Jenna.

Jenna: ... Fine.

Fabian came back to the hospital, he didn't took the shower and ate anything after all. Jenna looked t Amber, who was standing up by her side. 

Jenna: Amber... can we go and... see Mo- Nina?

Amber: What for? And who are you?

Jenna: I want to meet Nina, Fabian told me many things about her... I'm Fabian's... cousin.

Amber: Alright... well, let's go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: 395.

Fabian sighed and came in.

Fabian: Nina, I've to...

His surprise was big when he saw the room was empty. Everything seemed clean, and no clues from Nina. He checked under the bed, and her suitcase was still there. He ran outside of the room, and looked for Dr. Bennett.

Fabian: Um, hey, Dr. Bennett. I-

Dr. Bennett: Mr. Rutter! What are you doing here? I was about to call you for-

Fabian: The suitcase? You forgot it under her bed. Where is she?

Dr. Bennett: Oh well, you can keep the suitcase, she...

Fabian: She's out now? 'Cause-

Dr. Bennett: No Mr. Rutter. She... she passed away an hour ago. I'm so sorry.

Tears came out from his eyes, but he didn't said a word. He couldn't. He felt to yell, but he was frozen. The suitcase fell.

Fabian: She-she... died?, he said with a broken voice.