Chapter 7 - House of Truth

He arrived early to the house, with a long face. He took Nina's suitcase and came in. Still dark, he went to the bathroom, to finally take a shower. He was out sooner than Dr. Bennett said. After the shower, he came into his room, with short and upset steps. Layed on bed, and slept. It wasn't good at all to be home, but this time he could sleep, at least for 2 hours.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Trudy was making breakfast. Nobody noticed when he arrived. Not even the mud prints on the frontal door. He slept well that 2 hours, then woke up. Eddie was calmed, breathing peacefully. He thought it was a good signal that he was feeling better.

Trudy: I'll give you your breakfast now, pretty early huh? Well, here you go... Fabian? What are you doing here?! I was supposed to pick you up in an hour!

Fabian: Earlier time, was his short answer.

She hugged him happily, he just stood there. It was early still, so it surprised both that a little girl appeared. Trudy went to finish breakfast. Jenna ran to Fabian to hug him, he waited with his arms opened.

Fabian: But... how are you still here?

Jenna: I don't know, but I'm happy for it.

Eddie: What are all those screamings?

Eddie walked slowly into the living room. He saw Fabian and hugged him.

Eddie: Mate, good to see you better!

Fabian: To you too Eddie. Have been good?

Eddie: Pretty much!

He then noticed the little girl, by Fabian's shoulder, hidden. Jenna hid all this time from him. He made a surprise face, and both noticed it. He took her by her shoulders, and looked her directly to her eyes.

Eddie: What are you doing here?

It confused both, Fabian and Jenna. "Eddie knows?" both thought.

Jenna: What do you mean... um... Eddie?

Eddie: Don't pretend that you don't know me, Jenna Meridian Rutter Martin.

Jenna: Okay, now it is scary.

Fabian: How do you know that Eddie?

Eddie: I had a day vision, in wich she appeared. I saw everything.

Jenna: What do you mean by 'everything'?, she said, she was more nervious.

Eddie: How you escaped from your house with the gold book and came here. Your dad now knows it, and you should be by her side! Not here!

Jenna: I needed to! He told me it was because something happened in here and now. I needed to do something.

Eddie: The gold book isn't a joke, Jenna. It could be very dangerous to make a spell, and even more if you don't know how to handle it.

Jenna: I've been practicing, okay? Stop uncle Edison!

Fabian was more confused than ever. Appearantly, there was more about why Jenna was there, and she didn't told him. There was a long silence, Fabian looking both with a conused face, and Eddie looking at Jenna.

Eddie: Something you'll like to say to Fabian? Know what? Go to my room, I'll eat breakfast now. And please, ALL of the truth.

Both went into Fabian and Eddie's room. Jenna because Fabian took her by her arm.

Fabian: So?

Jenna: Well, you heard it.

Fabian: Ah-ah, not that easy girl! Tell me everything. Detailed.