Chapter 4 - House of Confusion

Eddie was still wallowing in pain on the floor. Patricia came to help him. He started to have convulsions. Tears came from both.

Patricia: Yeah, 911?! I want to report a car accident. My friend Nina Martin was hit by a car moments ago, and my boyfriend Eddie is having convulsions. Please don't delay! ... Adress?! VICTOR, COME HERE!

Victor: What are you doing.... what happened in here?!

Patricia: We'll explain later, the ambulence is coming and they need the adress!

Victor took the phone. Everyone heard the screamings and came into the scene. Fabian was crying as he put Nina's head in his legs, he had kneeled. Amber was with him on the floor, crying as well. It was rainning harder.

Jerome:Oh my God, what-

Patricia: We know okay?! Just help us, all of you! Eddie is having convulsions and Nina got hit by a car minutes ago! NOW!

The scene was completely full of tears, screaming, and pain.

Fabian: Oh God, Nina's bleeding! Nina's bleeding!

Fabian's pants became red. Eddie fainted. Fabian tried to stop the blood with his jacket, but it seemed that it would never end. Eddie was sweating, having horrible nightmares.

Amber: Both are hardly breathing! Where's the ambulance?!

And before everything could be worst, the ambulence arrived. They took Nina and Eddie, and with them, Fabian and Amber got into the ambulence as well.

Patricia: We'll catch up with you and Amber at the hospital, Trudy and I are going in taxi.

Amber: Don't delay, please Pat.

Patricia: I won't.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: There's no news?

Nurse: Mr. Rutter, I told you 5 minutes ago that she's been checked by Dr. Bennett. We'll only have news from him.

Fabian: Thank you. I'll wait.

Fabian and Amber were waiting in the lobby. Fabian still had blood in his hands and clothes, but he didn't cared. Dr. Bennett arrived.

Fabian: What's happening with Nina Martin?

Dr. Bennett: Are you from her family?

Fabian: She doesn't has, only her Grandmother that is in hospital too. I'm her boyfriend, Fabian Rutter. I'll be here for any new about her.

Amber couldn't speak, she was frozen. She saw everything, and couldn't do anything. She felt as if Nina was there because of her fault. 

"... They were yelling at Nina, but she didn't answered. She was frozen, but crying. She then yelled, and when she turned, the car was there. Amber tried to help her, but it was too late. Amber hurt her arm when she fell in the street. Then she yelled, when Fabian arrived..."

Dr. Bennett: Well, it's a pleasure Mr. Rutter. I'll be honest with you. She lost many blood in the accident, and it was correct that you tried to stop it. More blood lost, and she wouldn't be here. We need a donator. Meanwhile, I gave her some meds. She's unconscious, but let's hope she has a good reaction at them.

Fabian: Th-thank you so much. What type of blood is she?

Dr. Bennett: That's mostly the bad news. Her type of blood is very rare, and as you said, she doesn't has more family. It would be hard to find a donator. She's AB positive. And if we don't find one tonight, well...