✧ chapter twenty eight

28.
all that grace, all that body,
all that face makes me wanna party,
he's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds
young and beautiful, lana del rey

 ❛ all that grace, all that body, all that face makes me wanna party, he's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds ❜ — young and beautiful, lana del rey

KISS COUNT: 1/5
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

LAZY DAYS WEREonce so welcomed by you. Now, they're stagnant. Your chores are done for the day. Laundry is put away, dishes are washed, and the house is vacuumed. Occasionally, you receive notifications from certain idols checking up on you. It brightens your day, and you wish to see how they're doing. Whilst they work, you're stuck on a slow, mandatory day off, and it just feels so bizarre when you could be out there helping them in anything.

"N/n, it's not the same without you here." Lilic whines on the FaceTime call. She's at TV central studios again, behind the scenes, and holding a packet of today's direction on her other hand. She blows her bangs out of her face, a frown presented sillily, "there's a weird aura coming from these actors, you know?"

"Well, you can't blame them." You sigh, leaning back on your desk chair with your legs crossed on it. "How are you handling everything, Lilic? Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes, yes. Don't worry about a thing, sweetie." Lilic tries to flick her wrist, but it only ruffled the papers of the packet, "I can defend myself, too. It's just..like I said, it's not the same without you supervising here and then."

"Please, it's all your zeal that attracts actors. I'm like..basically on your chessboard, and any aspiring actors you want to recruit, you bet I'll help you employ them in any way I can."
Your words earn a flattered giggle from Lilic. You also think her being a movie director (instead of a producer) sounds so right in a way. Her skills as a leader are finally shining through and her confidence in her decision making are one of the things you admire of her.

"Oh, are you enjoying your day off?" Lilic twirls a strand of hair as she asks, getting herself comfortable on her director chair.

"Mm, yeah..things have been slow for me." You check your clock. It's only 12:25 pm and the day feels so young. "But its so chill here, so I think I'll study the ways of a producer, haha..o-or watch a show. To you know, get a knowledge of this place's entertainment culture."

"Sounds good. Good luck on that, babes! I'll see you tomorrow, then?"

"Yeah, do your best." You wave at her, bringing your phone higher. Though, before either of you can hang up, Lilic's face lights up.

"W-wait..!...Actually, Aoba has arrived." Lilic stands up from her director chair and rushes past a few chatting actors with their scripts. She slows down, but she seems to be waving over the mentioned boy as you processed what she's trying to do. "Yeah, I have her on right now. Wanna say hi?"

"L-l/n, hey!" Tsumugi grins, his tone and irises both lighting up, "How are you? Is everything Okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay now. It's a real quiet day for me." You assure, "How about you, Aoba? Did you manage to find out if we're still up for the public speaking session on Tuesday?"