Where You Wanna Be

The dinner was coming to an end, thankfully!

'She's out of surgery now, she's sleeping .. She lost a Fallopian tube. I don't know how she's gonna take that but we'll see..' Paris' text read ..

Shane sighed in relief, he loved Lia like she was his own blood .. If anything happened to her and it had anything to do with Solo, Paris would've blamed them both. Even he wouldn't have been able to forgive himself ..

'Good. You still goin back to Miami ?' Shane asked, looking up he watched as Marsella tried to make small talk with Kelsey ..

Then he focused his attention back to his phone.
He watched the grey bubble, waiting for her to reply. Eventually it stopped, then it popped up again ..

'As soon as Natalia's cleared to fly .. maybe tomorrow .. " Paris replied

'We'll talk back at the suite ..' His text read

This time her grey bubble instantly went to work ..

'You comin back ?' She asked

'Yes' He replied

He watched as she read his message but never responded, so he locked his phone and gave the people at the table his attention.

"What about you Shane ?" Priya, his accountant asked ..

"What about me ?" He asked, he hadn't heard a word either of them had said ..

"You plan on ever marrying again ?" She asked

Shane's eyes immediately darted to Marsella.
She sat there with a smile on her face, watching for the moment he said 'yes'. He almost did say yes just to save her the embarrassment but then he looked at Kelsey.

She sat there with her arms folded waiting for his answer ..

And his brother, wore a smirk ..

"Naw, one time was good enough .." He replied, taking a shot of Dussé

He hadn't even looked at her yet, but he could feel Marsella's stare from across the table. But he had no interest in giving her false hope on the subject.

"Really ? What about kids ?" Priya asked, still not yet aware of the hole she was digging ..

He wasn't getting married again. He didn't want anymore kids with anymore women. Zya had gave him his first son and Paris gave him everybody else.

They were his family.

And regardless of how him and Paris ended their relationship. She was still the love of his life.
He didn't need to marry no one else, it would've been pointless.

"Naw .." He replied, keeping it short and simple ..
"I hate to cut the fun short, but we gotta go .."
He said, also trying to change the subject ..

"Already ?" Priya asked, flirting ..

She didn't care if Marsella was there, it was clear she was there for convenience and if Shane hadn't made her his wife or fiancé he was still a free agent.

"Yeah, we got a flight to catch.." He stood up, making his way over to Marsella he reached his hand out to her ..

"A flight ?" Shamar asked

"I'll fill you in later .." Shane replied

His brother nodded, as Marsella grabbed Shane's hand. She said goodbye to everyone, following Shane's lead they left out of the restaurant. With her hand in Shane's, they were escorted out of through the back door. Shane opened her door for her, but she stopped in front of him ..