hair;

june 12th;amaya couldn't stress enough how much "hell" was emphasized in "hell week

june 12th;
amaya couldn't stress enough how much "hell" was emphasized in "hell week." all day and all night it was harsh trainings, and to go along with the exercising for hours at a time, during meal time, you had to eat all your food.

the first years had a lot of difficulty stomaching that.

sawamura puked.

it was gross.

during the few moments of peace she would have before training, she was relaxing alone in her room. until she wasn't.

"let me in, please!" with some loud knocks on her door.

she groaned and rolled over, opening the door with her greasy, messy hair and oversized shirt, "what do you want, mochi?"

"i'm bored, please, don't leave me with bakamura," he begged as he pushed himself through the door.

amaya rolled her eyes at his antics, "fine. just make yourself right at home, i guess," she sarcastically mumbled throwing her hands into the air like a crazy person.

"i need a few moments of peace, let me be," he groaned, flopping onto amaya's bed.

"well, i was having some peace too, until you walked in."

"admit it, you like having me around."

amaya groaned, flopping on the bed next to kuramochi, "can you do me a favor?"

kuramochi grumbled, "no."

"okay, asshole," she elbowed him off her bed.

"ow!" he yelped, "what the hell do you want from me?"

amaya sighed loudly. lately, she has been having many issues considering her hair. despite knowing how to put on a wig, the process was starting to get more and more tedious each time she had to put it on or take it off.

the only reason amaya hasn't just chopped off all her hair is because her hair is her only connection to her feminine side.

removing her long hair would be like killing off a part of her.

but she had been slowly realizing, she doesn't exactly feel that way towards her hair anymore. long hair isn't a reflection of whether or not she was a woman. as long as she still felt as one, she could be one.

"can you cut my hair?"

his eyes widened, shocked by the request, "you really want me to do that?"

amaya nodded, confirming, "yeah, i'm sure. i'm over the hair."

kuramochi jumped up off the floor with a little too much enthusiasm for someone who's most definitely never cut hair before, "where's the scissors?"

"you better not make me look ugly."