femininity;

may 2nd;amaya clutched a folder and tray in her hands, scanning the room for a certain boy

may 2nd;
amaya clutched a folder and tray in her hands, scanning the room for a certain boy. she stood in the middle of the dining hall, looking odd and out of place. boys were staring at her, but even with the odd stared was getting, she wouldn't give up until she found him.

her eyes connected with one of the third years. he had the same exact intense look amaya wore herself. his eyes always expressed so much emotion, clearly stating how he felt without even having to say. the shade of their eyes were similar too. his eyes reminded her of a golden sunset, while hers was more of a dark amber.

the boy was named yuki, the captain of the first string team. he nodded at her, beckoning amaya to sit down with him with those telling eyes.

"maybe he can help me find chris."

amaya shuffled shyly to the table full of third years, noting the honey, pink, black, and shaved hair boys surrounding yuki.

as she approached the table, she felt the strong, fierce presence of the third years. she sat down, timid in her demeanor. it was unlike her. she couldn't but feel the strong energy that radiated off all the boys. feeling nothing but inferior was her single option.

she set her folder down with her tray laying on top of it, covering the contents inside.

there were a couple of boys who gawked at her, questioning why she was sitting with the third year, first string players. no one dared to sit next to them.

"what's your name?" the boy, isashiki, blurted out.

she tilted her head upwards to make direct eye contact with him, "daichi jiro," she said not backing down.

"you're the guy that got a run off of kawakami, right?" ryousuke smirked, "that's pretty impressive."

"i was just doing my job as a baseball player," amaya replied in a humble manner.

"getting a hit like that is not easy. give yourself more credit tanba jumped in.

"oh wow, the ace just complimented me, and i have all of the best third years talking to me. is this even real life? what have i gotten myself into?"

"i-uh, thank you," amaya bashfully smiled, accepting the compliment.

amaya with no more words are. after taking a few bites, she noticed the unopened pudding cup on the tray. she was never a big fan of pudding.

she got an idea.

"uh," she turned to masuko, "would you like some pudding masuko-senpai?"

kuramochi mentioned something about masuko really pudding. she thought she would be nice and offer it to him.

he nodded, accepting the pudding from her, "you are a saint."

"no, it's just pudding! not a big deal."