gnossienne;

tw: implications of sexual threats

june 26th

"oh i forgot! i have something give you!" she exclaimed, waving her hands around.

"you have something to give me?" chris asked, intrigued by what amaya had in store for him.

she jumped up from her seat, running to a cardboard box near the edge of her room, she crouched, shoving her hand inside the box, shifting the contents around until she found the items she was looking for.

"got them!" she gushed.

chris stayed seated, waiting for amaya to bring it to him, "what is it?"

she sat back in her signature chair, getting used to how uncomfortable it is. she revealed her gift to chris. "tada!"

he smiled, perplexed by the gift, "chocolate?"

she nodded, her head bobbing up and down with speed, "yes! i have hershey's, reese's and three musketeers. i thought you'd like some american chocolate." she smiled, hoping he'd like the gift. she held out the chocolate for him to take.

he gently grabbed the chocolate from her, feeling grateful towards kind gesture, "i haven't had these since i was a kid." the sense of nostalgia filled him viewing the classic american packaging.

"yeah, my mom sent me a package of a whole bunch of stuff . i remember you mentioning liking chocolate, so i asked for some," she mused.

chris shook his head, "i don't like it..." he paused, "i love it."

"you almost gave me a heart attack," she sighed, placing a hand over her heart.

he laughed, "i'm sorry i didn't mean to phrase it like that." he locked eyes with her, catching her gaze, "thank you very much." he clung on the chocolates, as if they were his most prized possession.

disregarding his "thank you," her eyes flocked down the shirt chris was wearing, "you still have that?"

chris shrugged, "i like tacocat. it's a fashionable addition to my closet," he claimed.

amaya scoffed, chuckling a bit. "unfair i add statement pieces to your collection, and i get nothing in return,"she exaggerated.

this prompted chris to stand from his seat, "wait there for a second," he informed, exiting the room.

amaya stayed seated, wondering what his absence was for.

the door opened, signifying chris's return. he clutched a something in his hand.

"what's this?" she asked, curious to what he brought.

he opened it up, showing her the item, beaming as he did so.

"a hoodie?" she asked. the hoodie was a dark maroon color and there wasn't anything too special about it except for the nike swoop on the breast of it.

he handed it to her, "i know it's not exactly as iconic as tacocat, but i thought it would be nice pay back. you like hoodies don't you?" he asked.