Chapter 8: Before the storm

<Sakura's POV>

"Sasuke, will you please please please tell me what this map is for?" I pleaded while looking at his mesmerizing onyx eyes. "Patience my dear. I would highly suggest for you to keep that, you may need that in the future." I pouted and sighed."Why do you always do that?" I asked and he looked at me with a confused look."Do what? I'm doing nothing Sak."His lips curved into a smile."The way you look!" I said. "Hn?" He said with amusement written in his eyes. I slouched on my seat and crossed my arms over my chest."Oh forget it!" He gave me his trademark smirk.

Sasuke was working on something but he wouldn't tell me what it is, while I do a research for my art project with Dei. He looks like he hadn't slept, but that doesn't make him less attractive. Speaking of which, I have yet to finish this project. A couple of hours had passed and we're still here in his room doing our own thing. He never talks, even when I talk to him. He just kept on typing and typing stuff on his laptop, and it's starting to annoy the hell out of me!

"Sasuke, aren't you tired? You've been working on that for a couple of hours now." I said with my eyes closed and my head resting on his fluffy pillow. "Hn." I frowned and turned to my left to look at him. He had his eyes on me for the whole time and I just frowned at him."Sasuke, I'm hungry" I said with a bored tone."Then go fetch yourself some food from the kitchen." He said and I just grunted in return. "You know what? I will. Have fun doing God knows what." I snapped at him and stood up from the bed.

I didn't wait for his response and went directly to his kitchen. I got myself some tomatoes, which I know is his favorite. I was about to go back when my phone vibrated from my pocket. I fished it out to see who texted me.

From: Unknown Number

Savor your good days, because your end is near. Bitch

I raised my brow as I stared at my phone. Who the hell would try to harm me? Huh. I shrugged and dismissed the thought as I went back up.

"Sasuke, someone texted me." I said while shoving the tomato in my mouth. "What did it say?" He said, and his laptop was already shut. "Read." I gave him my phone and he already knows the code."Hn. It's Karin" He said as he handed me back my phone."Figures... Want some?" I asked as I hand him the tomatoes. He stared at the bowl and took one. "Obviously. So now what?" I asked as I continued shoving the tomatoes in my mouth. "What time is it?" He asked and I checked my phone to look at the time. "7:30, Aniki will be looking for me soon. " He raised his brow at me. "He said that I should be home before 8:30." I explained and he nodded. "Sasuke, why don't you live in our house, we still have space you know."I asked as I move closer to him. "It's not that easy princess, I am the next in line to the company and I can't mess up. Dad has his hands around my throat, sometimes I wished that Itachi never left. Because if he didn't, then I wouldn't be having a hard time" He explained as he pulled me closer to his chest as he envelops me to a hug. "What happened when I left?" I suddenly asked and his grip tightened around me. "Itachi met your brother and dad disowned him for going after your brother, I was only 8 and he expected too much from me. I'm not as good as my brother, I know that but my father would always rub that in my face in front of his colleagues." I was surprised to here all of these coming from Sasuke. "It's okay, you don't have to say everything." I said as I hugged him tighter. "One day, I'll surpass him and become greater than him, and I will rub that to my father's face."

I shushed him when I pressed my lips to his and I really wasn't expecting him to return the kiss, but he did and Kami, does it feel so good. By the time that I was out of breath, my lips were already swollen.

"We should get going. It's already 8 and I don't wanna listen to your brother's rants. So off we go." I frowned but nonetheless followed him to his black Bugatti that I love so much. He smirked when he saw me staring at the beauty in front of us. I shrugged my shoulders. My brother owns a lot of cars and I could ask for a new one because I'm starting to get bored with my car. I know that I sound so spoiled, but it's not my fault, they did this to me. Moving on...