Chapter 5 : I've missed you

Hey guys! Puppetgirl here... As I promised, There will be SasuSaku goodness in this fanfic. I will try to do my best for you guys. So here it is~

........................

Chapter 5: I've missed you

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and all rights go to Kishimoto.

........................

<SAKURA'S POV>

After I was knocked out by a man with orange hair, then I found myself sitting on my old bed in my old room. I am very confused! What was I doing here?? I looked at the calendar and saw that it was from 5 years ago! Is this part of my memory??

I stood up and opened the door when I heard a car engine start.

"Sakura!! We're going, hurry up!!" A voice that sounded like my diseased mother said.

"Hai!! Chotto Mate!! I'm almost done!!" said a 11-year old Sakura.

Suddenly, everything froze. I heard a chuckle from behind me, as I turned around I saw Itachi. He was eyeing me. He stood up and walked towards me. I didn't move a muscle, I was scared of what he can do to me. He held up my chin so I can look at him directly in his eyes.

"Sakura-chan, do you remember me??" he said. Of course I remembered him, we just met this morning!

"Hai, why are you here with me in my dream??" I asked, I was obviously confused. He must have mind powers to enter my head. He just smirked at me and walked towards the window.

"Well, all the things that you think you know were all made up. Your past, family, and friends. They were all part of his plan, and I am just the vessel. For short, I sealed your memories." I couldn't believe what he was saying, I was confused and skeptical. Everything were all lies?? My life was a lie?? How can that person do this to me! I was so startled to talk.

"But eventually, the seal has weaken and it must be either resealed or undone. If it was resealed, all your memories will be lost. If it was undone, you would recall everything. So what is it??"

"I want my memories back." I looked at him seriously. I really want my memories back and I will do whatever it takes.

"As you wish princess, but there is a 10% chance that you won't wake up for quite a long time. Do you still want it back?" He smirked.

"I don't care! As long as I will get them back, I will wait until I wake up." I stood up straight.

"Fine, fine, fine. All you have to do is look into my eyes ." Itachi instructed and I abide them. As I looked into his onyx orbs, it began spinning and suddenly I was lost in space. I was floating and I can see images, people with me in the past and everything that involves me.

Itachi's spinning orbs that I believed were called sharingans. I guess it's starting to sink in me. I started to remember the times when I was with Deidara, Sasori and the rest. Then I remembered Pein nii-san, and Konan nee-chan and my lunatic parents that tried to kill me. Everything went dim and I was still floating, I was then brought back to reality when I heard the familiar voices of the people that I considered as my family.

............................

~Back to the present time~

<Normal POV>

Deidara went to the kitchen to get Sakura's hot pockets and Itachi and Sasori were talking with our pink princess. They were talking like they haven't talked in forever and Sakura was laughing, though Itachi and Sasori were only smiling. It was enough that she woke up remembering her life.