Chapter 3: lunch part 2

As promised, here's the third chapter of this fanfic... The reason why I don't update fast is because I'm a very very lazy person. It's Summer!! And I think I wont be able to update soon, for I was enrolled in a swimming school... 

I just want to learn how to swim!! I watched this anime called free, and I so so so love them ( and their awesome biceps!!) Well, about the story, I am still looking for more inspirations. My heart was recently broken and it hurts... So yeah, enough of my love life... In this chapter, most scenes will be focusing on Sakura and Pein's sibling love. SasuSaku goodness will be on the 5th chapter... So watch out for it and without further ado, here's the third chapter of Forgotten Past

Disclaimer: I do not own naruto or any of it's characters. All rights go to Masashi Kishimoto...

.....................

 <Sakura's POV>

The bell rang ending our lunch break. I was with my new friends, but I have a feeling that they knew me from the start and were only acting. I decided to erase the thought and to just get along with them, they're nice actually.

I was walking to my next class which was health, but I felt a hand grab me. I looked at the person, only to find out that it was Itachi. I didn't know what to do, in fact I was scared of him. Deidara told me to not hang out with him that much. 

"Sakura, you have to come with me." He said in his deep masculine voice, quite similar with Sasuke's.

"And if I don't??" I questioned him with an annoyed tone.

"Then I'll have to cary you" with that said, I was lifted up bridal style and he walked out of the building. No one was in the hall way because class had already started. 

We reached the parking lot and I saw the rest of the gang there.

"Why did you have to do that? And where are you-" I wasn't able to continue what I was saying because a hand covered my mouth. 

"Shhh... You don't want to be caught, do you Sakura-chan??" It was Hidan talking. I don't know why but I really hate him!! When I see him my blood starts to boil and I badly wan't to strangle him on the spot.

"Let... GO!!" I said the I bit him. 

"Bitch! You're lucky that you're his sister or else I would have slapped you!" Hidan said and the rest of the gang all looked at him, wait glared at him. 

He looked at them with a blank face. "What?? I was just joking!" He said 

"Well, can anyone tell me where the heck are we going??" I said with an annoyed tone.

"Wait and see Sak." Deidara said. I had a mini flash back. I saw a young boy with long blonde hair and a girl about 5 years old playing near the lake. The girl was blindfolded while the boy was guiding her to somewhere.

"Where are we going Dei-kun??" The boy didn't respond. He just continued what he was doing.

"Were almost there." He said and the girl kept on asking

"Are we there yet?"

"Just wait and see Sak, just wait and see"

"Hello?? From earth to Sakura??" I heard Deidara and he was waving his hands in front of me.

"Sorry, I spaced out..." I said.

There was a comfortable silence but I decide that it was about time that I gathered all my memories.