Chapter 7-The Hunt

Heyyaaa guys...

I know that I haven't updated in ages and I am pretty much sorry for not doing so. So even though you guys are starting to lose interest in this story, I will still continue it. 

SOOOO...

Here's the story! Enjoy.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and/or its characters. Because if I did, Sasuke and Sakura will have a son, not  a daughter.

______________________________________________________

<Sakura's POV>

Everything is going well. Sasuke and I are pretty much inseperable. Literally! Everywhere I go, he follws. Well I guess it's just normal for him to be over protective towards me, since he had already lost me once and He said he couldn't lose me again. 

I am now sitting in my math class with the seniors aka my aniki's. They are really loud! Asuma-sensei had already called their attention a lot of times! And they still won't shut up! Except for Itachi-nii and Sasori-kun. They are the quiet ones. 

Usually Sasori would fight with Dei-kun but he seems bothered. I wonder why. 

The bell then ended the class and I walked side by side with my aniki's and eventually, Sasuke catching up. He gave me a peck on the cheek and Deidara started to make disguted sounds, follwed by Sasori's Death glare. 

"Guys, we've talked about this." I said with a stern voice.

"Yeah, yeah, we're just making sure that this Uchiha will not harm you, and hey, it was Peins orders!" Deidara defended.

"I know that, but that doesn't mean he can control my life." I said. Oops, that was a bit harsh.

"Ouch Sak.That hurts a lot!" Deidara fake hurted. 

"Whatever, see ya later Dei" I said and then proceeded to get my things from my locker. Sasuke was now ahead of me, so when he halted, I hit his back, hard.

"What's wrong Sasuke-kun?" He gave his oh so famous Uchiha smirk.

"Here's a map."

"And? What will I do with this?"

He just smirked at me and left. I was confused and so I looked at the map that he has given me.

'A map of what?' I thought to myself as I head out to my Art class. 

Art Class...

"Everyone! Pair up! We're gonna have a project that you must pass two weeks from now understood?" Anko-sensei said/shouted

"Sak? Partners?" Deidara asked immediately. I looked at Sasori and he mouthed the words "go" I smiled and nodded my head. 

" Good! So know it won't be a problem." 

I moved closer to Deidara so that we could work on our project.

"So, what are we gonna make?" Dei asked

"How about..." I said while tapping my chin to think of something. 

"We can make a 3d painting of ourselves." I said with hesitance. I wasn't sure about my idea, but I guess Dei likes it becasue he gave me a soft smile as a sign of his aproval.

"Since we live in the same house, we can buy the materials later before we head home. So that means you're riding with me. Okay?" Dei said and I just nodded. I'll have to tell Sasuke about this later so that he wouldn't be worried. 

We talked about how we could make it and after a while, the bell rang, ending our Art class. I stood up and walked out the door. But a hand grasped my arm and I stoped walking.