Chapter 2: Lunch part 1

HEY MINNA!!! IT'S ME AGAIN AND I'M BACK FOR MORE!!!

ANYWAYS, I WAS STILL THINKING ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT...

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO... ALL RIGHTS FO TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO.

.....................................

xXForgottenPastXx

<Normal POV>

Sakura was already ahead of Deidara, because she badly wants to see the arts room. Finally, after a couple of turns they have reached their class. When they entered the bell rang. Sakura was relieved when she made it on time, actually she would have been here earlier if not for Deidara and his friends.

Sakura sat at a vaccant seat at the back that is 3 seats away from the window. Deidara and Sasori followed her because the only seats left were the ones beside her, so Sasori sat to her right and Deidara to her left. She was surprised when Sasori sat beside her. Before she could realize, she was already staring at him and can't explain why...

"Is there a dirt on my face?" Sasori asked Sakura without showing his emotion. He had to do this to protect Sakura. In return Sakura shook her head. "No, but you seem to be very familiar. Although it might be just my imaginations." At that point, Sasori was aching to say everything. Her past, her friends, her life and especially... Her brother. 

"Whatever" Was only Sasori's reply.

Deidara looked at Sasori because he also felt the same as him, and by the look of his eyes, he might say it. Deidara gazed at Sasori's eyes until he earned his attention. Sasori knew that look, it means 'It's not the right time'. Deidara was right, it wasn't the right time. Not now...

They waited for 5 minutes and finally their sensei came. 

<Deidara's POV>

"I am Mitarashi Anko and I will be your Arts teacher for this year. And don't you dare disrupt my class or I will surely give you a failing grade. Understood brats??" Everyone stared at her with wide eyes and nodded. Wow, never thought that this year's art teacher would be this strict. Damn...

I looked at Sakura with a smile. Then looked at Sasori-danna at we had a short eye convo.

"So? What are your plans" Deidara spoke with his eyes. Sasori shook his head. "I got nothin' " He replied also using his eyes. "We'll figure this out later." Sasori added.

You see, Sasori wasn't like this before Sakura's return. He was so cold, heartless and only speaks if he needed to. Eventually, as time goes by Sasori started to open up to everyone... but mostly, to me. Then from that point onwards, he became my best friend.

I looked at Sakura and I can see in her eyes that she was confused. Then I looked at what she was doing, she was making paper origami's. I knew that she was regaining her memories little by little. And I'm so glad about it... You see, when she was young, she always draws or makes paper origami's when she was either nervous or confused. I saw Sasori smirked. He knows it as well. 

"Uhmm Sakura-chan, may I ask what you're doing? It's nice actualy..." I said wanting to start a converstaion.

"I really don't know... I think my hands are moving on its own and I'm really creeped out about it." I laughed a little, she's starting to open up little by little and were really happy about it

Art was good and Anko-sensei grouped us by 3 and we get to choose our group... Great... Naturally, Sasori and I were on the same group, and we asked Sakura-chan so our group would be complete. Then the bell rang, ending the class. Yes!! It's time for lunch!!

"Let's go Sakura-chan!" I told Sakura and grabed her hand and ran to the cafeteria where everyone is waiting. We reached our table with all the guys except for Hidan. 

"Hey guys, yeah" I greeted them 

"Yeah, Who's that??" Kisame asked, even though he knows Sakura too well. 

"Okay, Guys this is Sakura-chan. Sakura-chan, This are my friends" I looked at her face, she was smiling. I told her to sit down, and then suddenly she was starting to talk non-stop.

"So Sakura, how come you're taking advance math??" Kisame asked. He too was happy at the presence of Sakura.

"It's because I SO LOVE MATH!!!" she said with a grin on her face.

"You're like Itachi, what's so good about math anyways??" Kisame stated.

"I dunno, I just like it" Sakura said. 

"Who's this??" Hidan finally came. Sakura turned around and saw him. 

"HIdan, where were you??" Kakuzu asked boredly.

"It's not you're f*cking buisness, and who's this b*tch?" Hidan's dirty mouth is activating. Oh god... I mentally face palmed. Sakura stood up and looked at Hidan's eyes. 

"My name is Haruno Sakura and it's not nice to call people names you know." 

"Yeah whatever, slut." I saw Sakura look down and she was balling her fist "Are you gonna cry, whore?" Okay, Hidan was going over the line. Then Sakura did something unexpected. She punched Hidan straight in the face. 

"What the f*ck?? B*tch, are you high??" Hidan said

"That's what you get for calling me a b*tch, a$$hole" Sakura smirked and sat back on the table.

"Nice one Sakura" Kisame said and they high fived

"I never thought that lunch would be this fun." I thought

..................

 To my few readers out there, I just want to tell you guys that I wasn't able to update sooner because I was too lazy...

Anyways, see you next Saturday!!

-PuppetGirl123