Chapter 6: An act

Heyyyaaa!!! I'm finally back!! Sorry for making you guys wait!! Without further ado, lets get it started!! Deidara!!! Do the disclaimer!!

Deidara: So you finally decided to use us huh, un??

Me: Yeah, got a problem with that??

Deidara: mehh, PuppetGirl123 doesn't own Naruto nor its characters. All rights go to Masashi Kishimoto. There... Happy??

Me: YOOOOSSSSHH!!!! Now on with the story. 

------------------------------

Chapter 6- You're here

<Sakura's POV>

Sasuke and I are sitting on the floor while watching videos on his laptop. 

"Sasuke-kun, can I ask a question??" He stopped and looked at me, and finally gave a soft smile.

"Sure, what is it??" He asked.

"How does it feel when I was gone?"

"Bitter sweet."he said. "But past is past. You're here with me now."

"Hmmm... true." I stood stretched my arms. Sasuke looked at me from below with a smirk.

"What??" I asked. He just shook his head and returned to watching. I was a bit thirsty so I decided to get water. I asked Sasuke if he wants to have a glass but instead he stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

"I"ll have tomatoes dear Sa-ku-ra-chan." He said in a sing song manner and he pecked on my cheek.

"Sure thing Sa-su-ke-kun." I replied in the same way he did.

"No kisses??" He asked as he let go of me.

"Save it for later dear" i said and blowed a kiss. He said something that I couldnt understand. Hahaha boys...

I walked my way to the kitchen and was met by an astonished Itachi.

"Heya sak. How's my foolish little brother doing??" He asked. Well, Itachi-nii was always like this. He never really changed.

"Happy. Thanks a lot nii-san" I said then smiled. I went closer to the fridge and suddenly, I heared a scream coming from outside.

I went outside to see the slutty-bitch Karin. She was shouting Sasuke's name over and over again.

Sasuke must have heared her because he went downstairs. I looked at him and he just smirked.

"Lets give her a show, shall we??" I understand what he said and smiled wickedly.

Sasuke acted as if he was gonna kill and he was dragging me outside. I acted as if I was hurt even though he was carefully holding me on the inside. I was crying too.

"Sasuke!!! Please dont do this to me!!" I said

"I dont want you anymore."

Karin must have heard us by now because her eyes were glowing! Litterally!!

She pulled my hair but Sasuke never let go of me.

"Let go of him bitch. Sasuke doesnt want you anymore." Thats what she said.

I let go of him but he was still holding me. And... Sasuke pulled me closer and crashed our lips.

Karin was over shocked to what she is seeing right now.

"You actualy believed that I would leave Sakura for you??" Sasuke said when he broke the kiss.

"How can you do this to me Sasuke-kun?!!?" She said with her annoying high-pitched voice.

"Well, I just want you to get lost. And to never bother us."

"You will pay!!!" She said then ran away.

"That was... harsh." I said.

"It was the only way. You know that." I smiled and hugged him.

"I love you Sakura." He said then we heared somebody scoff at us.

"Get a room you two!!!" Hidan said.

"Dont you dare hurt my sister, uchiha." Pein-nii-san said.

"I promise."

-----------------------

A/n:

My gosh!!! It has been months since the last time!!

I missed you guys. Sorry btw. I was too busy with school and my broken heart. So thanks for the reviews.

Like.share.review

Love ya!! :*