Chapter 13

SECRET HAVEN

CHAPTER 13

SORIN

________________________________________________

I TRIED TO understand her... Tried to visit her early in the morning for the past few days and every morning, the scene was always the same. Hindi yata ako masasanay na makita siyang palaging halos wala ng lakas dahil sa pagsusuka sa umaga. Her morning sickness is getting worst.

Tulad na lamang ngayon. Tila hindi nababawasan at lalo pang lumalala ang paglilihi niya. I sometimes wonder what if that night didn't happened?

"Pasandal. Ayokong humiga."

I look at her as she burried her face on my side. She was sitting in indian seat position, facing my side as I normally sits on the couch. It looks uncomfortable so I scoop her and let her sits accross my lap. Now, her face was burried on my chest — eyes closed and hair is messy but looking damn hot, still.

Mary Ellora's not attractive at all because of her cold demeanor but her defenseless and vulnerable side will suck you into a deep, dark hole where you can do nothing but give up.

And I am being suck.

Hinawi ko ang ilang hibla ng buhok na sumabog na sa mukha niya at isinukbit iyon sa kaniyang tenga. She's getting thinner despite that fact that she's eating a lot — silang dalawa ni Cara. Para akong may alagang mga biik na kailangang pakainin maya't maya.

"I hired someone to take care of you during my absence." I told her. "I'm leaving tomorrow and I can't leave you alone in your situation." I said, looking at her sleepy face.

Kapag ganitong bagong gising siya, she's so defenseless. I can carry or bring her anywhere in this unit without getting any complain from her. May pagkakataon pang tinatabihan ko siya sa pagtulog and she doesn't seem to mind at all. Tila nasanay na siya na tuwing umaga at gabi ay naroon ako. Pero kahit na ganoon, hindi pa rin niya ako pinapayagang doon magpalipas ng magdamag.

"Okay lang ako. I'm not sick. Sa umaga lang naman ito." she murmured as her arms encircled my waist.

Tiningala niya ako. "You're getting a boner." she said casually.

"I know." and I'm not happy about it.

Ellora stood up, looked down on me then headed to the bathroom. I just watched her do that. She still looks sleepy pero mukhang hindi naman na siya nanghihina na tulad kanina.

"Anong oras flight mo?" aniya pagbalik. Mukhang naghilamos dahil basa pa ang paligid ng mukha.

"Tomorrow morning at six." I told her as I remain seated, watching her stride towards my direction. Pero napadiretso ako ng upo nang habang palapit siya ay hinubad niya ang underwear niya.