Chapter 5

SECRET HAVEN

CHAPTER 5

SORIN

________________________________________________

I DON'T HAVE plan on staying here at her condo but since she's alone, might as well enjoy the privilege of teasing her a little more. She's so fun to tease and the way she blushed when she noticed she's wearing almost nothing was priceless and... cute.

"Bwisit ka! Umalis ka na nga!" sabay sabunot niya sa akin. Okay, binabawi ko na ang huli kong sinabi. She's not cute at all.

I pull her down the couch. Hinuli ko rin ang mga kamay niya dahil mahilig manabunot ang babaeng ito. Baka mauna pa akong mapanot kaysa kay Lolo sa kakasabunot niya.

"I told you not to touch my hair!" I said because I really hated it.

"Then alis na! I don't need you here! Bakit ba kasi nagpunta ka pa rito?"

Itinuro ko ang laptop at ilang mga papeles na dala ko. It was her unfinish work. Sa akin talaga iyon ipinatatapos ni Dad dahil ako naman daw ang may kasalanan kung bakit hindi makakapasok ang kaniyang sekretarya.

I want to observe her while working. My father's been praising her since forever and I want proof. Not that I'm doubting my father or what. Oh, hell! Fine! I just want to see her and finds out why I had sex with her.

Judging by her looks, she's pretty enough and she looks smart. But it's not my type. She's not just my type. She looks conservative in the office and when she's not tense like now.

Pinagmasdan ko siya habang paika-ikang tinungo ang kitchen. She's preparing coffee and toasting some bread. She made for two and I couldn't help but raise my brow. I guess she's relax now.

Halos mapailing ako. Trabaho lang pala ang magpapahinahon sa kaniya. And I don't like workaholic woman. I want someone like my mother — chill-chill lang while managing us all.

"Ellie—"

"Ellora for you. Hindi tayo close." she said, cutting me off. "Breakfast?" alok niya.

Lumapit ako at niyuko siya ng kaunti. As expected, she got tense immediately.

"How about this close? Can I call you Ellie, now?" at bago pa niya mahatak ang buhok ko ay naiiwas ko na iyon. "Not again, lady."

"Kumain ka kung gusto mo at huwag mo 'kong pakialaman." pagsusungit niya.

"Feisty." I murmured.

"What?"

"Tasty." turo ko sa kinakain kong tinapay. Isang irap ang ginawa niya at napailing na lamang ako. She's not really cute.