16-Tramp Stamp

Casey

The drive to my house is a blur. 

It's kind of hard to focus when you know you're about to have hot sex with Rowan Monroe. 

Just the thought has my thighs clenching together. 

Especially when he has his hand resting on my thigh the whole ride.

Before the front door even shuts, Rowan is on me, his lip on mine and his hands grabbing my hips and lifting me as he carries me upstairs to my bedroom. 

I wrap my legs around him, squeezing tightly to aleve some of the burning need inside me. 

Pushing open my bedroom door, Rowan sets me down onto the bed and goes to hover over me but before he can I place my heel against his chest, halting him. 

"Take off your clothes for me." I say and he huffs a laugh, "Fuck you're going to kill me."

Stepping back he removes his shirt, pulling it over his head before sending the piece of fabric to the ground. 

I watch as he slowly undoes his zipper, popping open the button before shucking his jeans off and leaving him into a dark blue pair of boxers. 

"I feel like this is a little unfair." He says, his hands on his hips. "I think we should both be naked, don't you think?"

With a grin I shimmy out of my skirt and underwear. Then I pull my shirt off leaving me bare. 

In the time it took to remove my clothes Rowan took off his boxers, leaving him exposed as well. 

Stepping closer to me he grabs one of my legs, his fingers slide across my calf until they hit my ankle. 

Then agonizingly slowly he removes my heel, then he does the same to the other side. 

Grabbing my leg he presses a soft kiss to my ankle. 

"You," a kiss to my calf. 

"Are," a kiss to the side of my knee. 

"So," a kiss to my thigh.

"Fucking," a kiss to my inner thigh.

"Beautiful." he finishes with a kiss to my pelvic bone. 

A shiver runs through me and I sigh, melting into the bed. 

"Flip over, Case, I want to see that fine ass in the air for me." He says and I turn myself over, a smirk on my lips at what he's about to find. 

The moment he sees it, Rowan lets out a groan. 

"Is that a tramp stamp, sweetheart?" he asks, his fingers skimming the butterfly tattoo.

One night in college Fallon and I got high and decided we needed to get tattoos. 

Tramp stamps to be specific. 

Fallon got a rose and I got a butterfly, cliché maybe but I'll never regret it. It was a memory with my best friend. 

His lips replace his fingers as he traces the butterfly before kissing lower. 

Rowan uses a hand to push me back further into the bed until I'm in a cat stretch. 

"Perfect." He whispers before nuzzling his nose between my legs, then he licks a hot strip through my folds making me arch even further as I press into his tongue. 

I cry out into the pillow, my fingers clutching the sheets. 

I feel his free hand trail down my ass before he slips a finger inside me, then two, then three.