31-Freaky Things Over The Phone

Casey

Sometimes when you're apart from your boyfriend you have to start getting creative.

I never thought phone sex would be my thing and in this moment I still wasn't sure. I had a feeling it would just be awkward but Fallon swears its her and Leo's best friend during the season when he's on the road.

I had been hesitant but at this point I was desperate. My sex drive wasn't naturally high but I guess it didn't matter when it came to Rowan.

There was a sense of longing, missing him under me, over me. His lips on me, and God his hands.

Yeah I would try phone sex with Rowan.

This whole thing started when we were watching the game earlier. I watched Rowan wink at the camera and I felt it all the way down south.

Fallon had caught the whole thing and all she did was laugh and ask if Rowan and I were having a dry spell because I looked more wound up than a music box.

I had told her that with him being on the road a lot this season things had been rough in the sex department and then her follow up question was whether we took care of each other over the phone.

'Have you done freaky things over the phone?' She had asked which started her whole spiel on to why we should give it a try once he texted that he was back at the hotel.

I was currently waiting for that text as I lay in our bed. The only thing I was wearing was one of his hoodies because it still smelled like him.

No more than five minutes later my phone dings.

Grabbing it from the nightstand I hit pause on the movie I was watching on my computer as I pull up Rowan's text.

Ro: back in my room

Me: Are you alone?

Ro: yes, ma'am

Ro: Lennox is staying out until curfew

Fuck I had forgotten about curfew. I checked my clock and then calculated for the time different. We had about thirty two minutes until Lennox should be back.

Me: I'm calling

Rowan picks up immediately. I know we've been texting back and forth but him answering so fast sends butterflies erupting in my stomach.

I chose to call rather than FaceTime because if he wasn't down with the idea I didn't want to see the look on his face or him see the look on mine.

"Hey, sweetheart." His voice sends a rush of warmth through me.

He's become my person and just hearing his voice calms everything inside me.

"Hey, Ro." I pull the blanket further up as goosebumps erupt all over my legs.

"You ok?" Rowan asks, his voice lace with concern, "You sound a little shaky."

I was shaking. Would this all be embarrassing and something we laugh about. God, I shouldnt be this nervous, it was just Rowan. He would make anything good.

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm just nervous." I blow out a breath at the end.

"What are you nervous about, baby?" He asks, softly.

Here goes nothing.

"Have you ever had phone sex?" I blurt and Rowan chokes on the other end of the line.

My face heats and I start to try and back pedal, "You know what forget I asked. It's stupid, Fallon was getting in my head and-"

"You want to get each other off over the phone?" He asks, his voice husky, "Thats hot, Case."

My shoulders relax, "Yeah?"

He groans, "So fucking hot, baby."

My worry vanishes as I settle into the bed.

"Should I start with the ever so cliche line, what are you wearing?" He asks making me laugh.

The tension in my shoulders dissipate just like I am sure he wanted them to.

"Do you want to know what I am wearing?" I ask and he lets out a husky laugh, "Tell me, baby."

"I'm wearing the jersey you got me." I tell him and he groans, "What I would give to see it on you."

That gives me an idea. Flicking on the bedside lamp I push the covers down and hold my phone up to get a picture, making sure to keep my face out of it.

As much as I trust Rowan there will probably always be a part of me that's scared of making the same mistake I did with Eric.

I learned my lesson.

I make sure the photo looks good before sending it to Rowan.

"Check your text." I say and I know the moment he does because there is a moan slash groan in the background.

"I think I'm the luckiest guy alive."

That causes me to smile and I shuffle my panties down my hips and discard them.

"I want to touch myself." I whisper.

"Do it." He says, breathlessly, "I'm already doing that."

The fact that I can hear the faint noises of his hand working himself makes me even wetter.

I put the phone on speaker and set it beside me so I have both hands free.

Sliding one hand down my body I work my clit while the other comes up to pinch my nipple through the jersey.

"Are you touching yourself, baby?" He asks and I hum as I slide a finger inside myself.

I work myself over and over until I add a second finger.

"Tell me, sweetheart, do you wish my dick was inside of you instead of your fingers?" He asks and a moan slips out, "Yes, God, Ro, I want that more than anything."

"Pretend it's me." He says, "Add another finger, baby."

I do as he says and he grunts as I let out a low whine at the stretch.

"Keep going, I want us to come together."

I keep working myself until I'm on the blink of falling off the cliff.

The sounds coming from my phone spur me on, "I'm close Ro."

"Come for me baby, give me everything." I gasp as my legs shake and I hear Ro let out a deep groan as he finishes too.

I think we were both so pent up because it didn't take much for either of us to find our releases.

We clean up before getting back into our respected beds just in time for Lennox to make it back.

"I think that's my cue to go to bed." Rowan says and I yawn.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, sweetheart." He says and I snuggle into the covers, "Goodnight, Ro."

Then I let sleep take me.

———
A/N short little chapter but we're nearing the finish line 😱😱

Oh, did you guys forget about Eric?