The Girlz

Nay Nay

HEYYY! So I am Nay Nay, I am 18 years old and I am PREGOO! SIKE! Im moving school's, which sucks. I hate moving schools cux I dont get to see my friends anymore and I dont get to live in the hood!

Like FORREAL!?

Anyways, this school is known to be the most ghetto school in California! I dont get why I gotta go to this ratchet school, Im educated and talented! Hahahaha who am I lyin haha!

My two rachets are coming with me to the new school! Thats how you know they iz true friends!!

Kay, so there is Liaa who knows how to diss yo' ass, she is funny and cute then there's Tay who is soooo funny and mean when she got to, and they are my two homegurlz! They are all beautiful, and if you mess with them IMMA GET YOUR ASS! SO WATCH OUT!

>>>>>>>>>>>ON THE PHONE WITH THEM TWO

LIAA: Dude I am soo fuckin exited for tomorrow, hopefully there aint no Preppys in the school cux you know if I gotta deal with one . . . Imma deal with them!

TAY: HELL YEA! lmfao! All I know is that our school has some hot guys in there, soo I dont know bout you guys but imma have a nice time ;)

NayNay: HAHAHA! I hope i get a good view too and we need to watch out for eachothers back cux none of there asses are gonna mess with us, they mess with one of us, they mess with all of us KAY!?

Liaa&Tay: HELL YES!

Liaa: We finna be the three ghetto muskateers!!

(everyone laughing)

NayNay: HAHAHA! Aight then Ill see u guys tomorrow! DEUCES!

Liaa&Tay: DEUCES!

__________________________________________________________________________

This is gonna be a short chapter they'll get longer so dont worry :)

Dont forget to VOTEE AND COMMENT! THANKS!

VaneD