Bahja moment

Bahja

Stupid Roc! He had to find out! I'm mostly mad at Liaa for asking that dumb question!

I need to chill! Great! There's a lake nearby, imma go!

Haha! Did y'all know that Domi and I are close friends!? I bet y'all didn't know! Anyways, Domi and I are trying to separate each girl from MB, nice huh!? I want them finished!

While I was taking a walk, I saw this girl crying, I couldn't see her face but I felt bad!

" Excuse me!?"

" What do you want!?"

" What's wrong!? I know you might think that I'm a stranger and you don't know me, but I happened to see that you're in need of a talk!"

" Da fuck Bahja!? You just ruined my whole relationship!"

" Oh, it's you! Ugh! You just killed my vibe!"

We were sitting together, but we hated eachother alot!

" How is your life!?" I asked Liaa

"What do you mean?!"

" I mean how da hell is your life!?"

" Well, you pretty much messed it up and my best friend is in critical condition! GREAT!"

" Uggh! I can't have a normal conversation with you! You're such a fucken stubborn person!"

" What do you expect me to do, talk to you like nothing happened!?"

" I'm sorry damn!"

Moments later . . .

" How is your life!?" Liaa asked

" Pretty bad! Roc and I were really good friends years ago! I had a crush on him, but he was to inlove with Desiree, that he didn't even notice me, he only looked at me like a sister, I wanted him to be mine, but that never happened, until last week, I found the right moment to get to him, not give two fucks about who he was with, sowwy"

" So you actually like him!?"

" I did, now I just wanted his good ass sex. . .umm . . .him in bed"

" I've never had him in bed"

" Sucks to be you! Don't worry gurl, you'll get the D pretty soon, he really loves you!"

" How you know!?"

" He has had dreams about you lately!"

" You slept with him!?"

" Gurl, calm yo self, I slept with him, I didn't do nothing more or less"

" Oh"

" Life huh!?"

" Yeahh"

" You know what!?"

" What?"

" I'm sick of being the bad person in this shit, I'm asking you if you could please forgive me"

" I do"

" You do?!"

" Yeah, it's not good to hold a grudge on someone"

" Thanks!"

" . . ............."

" Hug?!"

" Yes!"

I can't believe I said sorry to someone, my first time!

Liaa is pretty chill, but I just hate her a little, Roc likes her and not me, ugh fml!

" Imma head to the hospital, thanks for that talk, I was in need of that!"

" Your welcome"

Uggh, now that she fell for it, imma tell Domi . . .