OOPS!!

NayNay

So, today is the day that I leave the hospital, Liaa is the only one who's coming, Tay is with her mom, Justice went back to her house, so that leaves Liaa, she is really sad that Roc doesn't even try to gain her back, RayRay . . . I'm kinda cool with him, atleast he's trying, and Prodigy . . . I didn't expect him to get over Trissa so fast, but whatever, he wasn't cheating so he's the only boy I've been talking to these days.

" So, you ready!?" Liaa asked

" I guess"

" Don't be sad, fuck Prince, you don't need him, you got us! I'm yo wiffey, that's all you need!"

We started laughing, we were sad, but we didn't want that to get in our way, soooo, we planned that Liaa was going to sleepover a whole week, since Prodigy and Princeton moved out, well technically Princeton was kicked out and Prodigy didn't want to seem bad in front of the boys, cool with me!!

We got to my house, I got in and Princeton's smell was still there, I miss him so much, but he decided to go with another girl . . . sad, life's a bitch, don't forget that!

" Okay, you lay down and I'll get you something to eat, what do you want??!!" Liaa asked me

" Im not really hungry"

" Girrl, your the one who usually loves to eat though!!"

" I know, but I'm not in the mood!"

" Aww, wanna talk about it!?' Liaa sat next to me

" No"

" I know it hurts, I'm going through what your going through!"

" I know, but we never got away from eachother and when he left to tour we were all happy, including when we Skyped, we were those two love birds, now it's all gone!!"

" True, ahhhh boys are so difficult, why can't they just stay with one girl!?"

" I ask the same question everyday" I actually do!

" Aight, imma take a quick shower! Don't move alot!"

Liaa went to the bathroom, I was in the living room, sitting down watching movies, my fucken depressed life, I don't want a boyfriend ever!!

Half an hour past and Liaa was still not finished, I was falling asleep, but I heard a knock, I got up with pain

" Hey NayNay, how are you!?" Prodigy asked

" Im fine, I guess, it could've been worst right!? Come in"

" Princ . . ." Prodigy got cut off by me

" No, I don't want to talk or hear about him!"

" Alright then, sooo have you eaten anything!?" He asked

" Nope"

" WHAT!? You haven't!!!???? Damn, this really got to you huh!?"

" Hell yeah! But Princeton is gonna miss out on alot of stuff!"

" True, anyways since you haven't munched anything, wanna go out to eat!?"

" Shit! Yes I do, but Liaa is taking a shower! I will not leave her!"

We started laughing, cux we remembered one day I had forgotten that Prodigy was at my house, we were going out to the mall with Princeton, but Princeton and I forgot about him! Haha, old days

" Ahaa, just leave her a note, atleast she'll know where we at"

" Leave who a note!?" Asked Liaa