Problems!?

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

" I overdosed!? Obviously!!"

" Liaa don't talk to me like that! What happened!!"

" I got high!? There!"

" What do you and Jacob have!?

Liaa: " Uhh . . Jacob!? Umm . . Who is he!?"

NayNay: " Don't act like you don't know who he is!!"

L: " I swear, I don't know who he is!?"

N: " Yes you do know who he is! He was at your house!"

L: " Are you trying to start things!?"

N: " Man, Liaa don't act like yo ass don't know shit, you know better than that! I'm your bestfriend, you know you can tell me anything!?"

L: (starts crying) " Your right, I don't know why I did this!! I was just sick and tired of Roc ditching me!"

N: " He works, you need to understand that, it ain't like you don't get time with him, he always makes it up to you!"

L: " I know, but it ain't the same, it's like he breaks my heart and and gets it back, that's how I feel when he goes away!"

N: " But really, Jacob!? How do you know him!?"

L: " He . . . I . . I don't know him!"

N: (stares at her with a wtf look) " Are you kidding me, I know you know him!!!"

Liaa starts to have a panic attack

L: " I DON'T KNOW HIM, I DOO NOTT KNOW HIM" (keeps repeating it)

N: " Liaa calm down, it's okay, LIAA!"

(Nurses come)

Nurse: " I may have to ask you to please leave this room"

(gets out of room)

Roc: " What happened, why is she screaming!?!?"

Nay: " She had a panic attack!"

Prod: " Did she tell ya why, she . . "

Nay: " No, she had a panic attack"

Roc: " Ohh . . . did ya ask about that . . . dude!?"

Prince: " I think we should leave it like that, you and Liaa will have a talk once she's okay"

NayNay hugs Roc

Nay: " And your like a big bro, actually all of you guys are like my bro's and sister's, you guys are part of my family and I hate watching you guys sad, so put yo head up, things will be fine . . .hopefully"

Tay, Ray, and Roc: " Awww"

Prince: " And NayNay you will soon be in MY family, The Perez family!"

NayNay blushes

Tay: " Aight enough lovey dovey stuff, we are goin home, Liaa's aight, which means I'm aight"

NayNay: " Alright, see ya my loves!"

Tay and RayRay: " Bye sister, haha" (Everyone hugs)

(Tay and RayRay leave)

Roc Royal

Damn, I haven't been worried in life like this, I wish Liaa could tell me everything, I don't think she did something bad, I love her, she loves me, there might be some reason for this.