Uggh!

HEY EVERYONE, SOO I TRY TO UPDATE MORE BUT I DON'T GET THE VOTES SO PLEASE VOTEE AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS STORY! And don't forget to stay MINDLESS <3

________________________________________________________________________

>>>>>>> at the girls house <<<<<<<

Prod hears screaming and someone kissing

Prod goes inside and sees his girlfriend . . . . . . . . . . .

Having it with his ex bestfriend

Prod: " I'm SOO sorry to interrupt you guys, but hey don't mind me!"

Girl: " Ayye, babe . . It's . . It's not what you think. . We waz. . . . . "

Prod: " Save your words, they iz full of shit, I can't believe you did this to me, were your feelings ever true?"

Girl: " Babe, hell yes they were, you just umm . . . You don't give me what I want!"

Prod: " And what's that you want? Fuckin sex? Well go to a fuckin stripper club maybe you'll find it there, but HEYY wait you already got Zaius, SOO nevermind!"

Girl: Prod please I'm sorry!"

Prod: " Haha, hold up, soo I received your text about breaking up and I try to solve things with yah and this is what you come and do!! I am too good for you, you don't deserve no really man!!"

(Leaves)

(Text convo)

Ayye_ItzProd: Ayye roc, where you at!?

Roc_PrettyBoy: At mah house, where you at?

Ayye_ItzProd: on my way to yo house if I can . . . ?

Roc_PrettyBoy: Prod, you know mah house iz yo house, so hell yes you can come!"

Ayye_ItzProd: Aight then ill see you later

Roc_PrettyBoy: Laterr

(End of convo)

DIING DONGG

Roc: "Ayye man watssup?"

Prod: " Hey, I need to fuckin chill man, mah girl broke up with me . . . !"

Roc: " Dammn, lets go upstairs and talk bout it"

(Going upstairs)

Roc: " So what happened?"

Prod: " Aight then, so this girl broke up with me, she sent me a message, I went to her house tryna fix things, but then I see her with Zaius fucking each other!"

Roc: " DANNG man, what did she say?"

Prod: " She told me I didn't give her shit, but I'm guessing that was fucking each other, and she told me it ain't what I think it was"

Roc: " Who is this girl?"

Prod: " It was Monique"

Roc: " . . . . . . But she a hoe"

Prod: " Why do you think I didn't really introduced you guys to her, cux everyone knows her as the hoe of the school!"

Roc: " but it's just that . . . Eww, you shud get some fine girls like we do! " (laughing)

Prod: " Imma ask them girlz if they have another friend" (also laughing) "so how was your day with Liaa!"

Roc: " I made her mah queen!"

Prod: " Really!!"

Roc: " YUPP, she the one I've been lookin for a long ass time"

Prod: " Aww, you got a girlfriend!!" (Saying it with a high pitched voice)

Roc: " Man shut up! But ayee she beautiful, I love her, she makes me happy even though I just met her, and she got the nice body, Ohh and she funny"

Prod: " haha, well better respect her and she also better respect and love you!"

Roc: " She is perfect! Goodnight bro, imma go to sleep I'm fuckin tired!"

Prod: " Aight GOODNIGHT!"

(Next morning)

Roc: " Man wake up, we finna be late do school!!!"

Prod: " Ughh, school already? Damn!"

Roc: " you gonna take to care, or shud I take mine?"

Prod: " Mine"

Roc: " Aight then, HURRY UP!!"

Prod: " Kay meeean!!"

>>>>>>> At school <<<<<<<

Liaa: "Ayyye, BAYBE!"

Roc: " Ayye mah queen!"

(Hugging)

Liaa: " Aayye Prod!!" (Also giving him a hug)

Prod: " Goodmornin"

Liaa: " So waz y'all sleepin in the same place?"

Roc: " Yes babe, how you know?"

Liaa: " Cux . . . A wild guess, don't worry I'm not a stocker, but I'm full with magic!!"

Roc: " We'll, I wanna see some of that!! Just kiddin babe!"

Liaa: " You better be, hmm"

(SOME GIRL SCREAMING OUT PROD'S NAME)

PRODIGY!!!

Liaa: " Who the fuck is that? She looks all ratchet!!"

Roc: " Ohh . . . It's Monique"

Liaa: " and she is . . . ?"

Prod: " My ex, a fuckin hoe"

Liaa: " Ohhh"

Girl catchin up with them

Monique: " Prod please talk to me, I wanna go back with you, you were right, I don't deserve you, but I need you!!"

Prod: " HELL NOO!!! You want to go back with me, but I want no shit that has to do with you, you want me now huh why cux you saw that little thing Zaius had!?"

Monique: " Prodigy . . If you don't go back with me, Imma get pregnant and tell the whole damn school that you got me preggo!"

Prod: " Make Zaius take care of that baby!"

Monique: " Im bein fuckin seriouse with yo ass . . . "(Got interrupted by the girlz)

NayNay: " Bitch, why the fuck don't YOU take care of that baby!?! You ain't even pregnant, and y'all break up already and the whole school knows, so your fuckin plan is messed up!"

Monique: " Bitch who the fuck is talkin to you!"

Liaa: " we'll mudafucka you messin with Prod, he's like our bro, so bitch SWERVE!"

Monique: " If you don't get the fuck away imma go black on yo asses!!!"

Tay: " Bitchh, I'm black to!! And IM gonna go black on yo ass!!"

NayNay: " First of all I wanna get in this also cux Prod can't hit a girl, but bitch I can, and imma go MEXICAN ON YO ASS!! Me and mah girlz finna get you!!"

Monique punches Tay, but then . . . .

______________________________________________________________________________

AYYE, HOW WAS IT DID YOU LIKE IT, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT, AND DON'T FORGET TO SPREAD THE WORD!

Thanks

VaneD<3