The dreams

Justice

So NayNay had had bad dreams lately and my mom knows what the dreams mean, all the girlz and I are headed to her house . . .

(In the car)

" What do y'all think the dreams was about!?" NayNay asked

" I think that maybe Tyonne is gonna find ya and kill ya!!" Liaa laughed

" HA HA HA, not funny Liaa! naww forreal though, Justice what do you think!?"

" I don't know, I wasn't really with my mom, but all I can say is that, yo dream was creepy!!"

" Hmm, well, we'll have to wait and see!"

We got to my moms house, she was already in the front waiting

" Justice, I haven't seen you since . . . last week! Hi . . . umm girlz!"

" Mom this is Tay and Liaa" (Pointing at them)

" Hello girlz, (starring at NayNay) and who is this honey!" My mom asked

" Don't ya remember her!?"

" Girl, no I don't know who she is, why do ya think I'm asking you!!?"

" It's NayNay!"

" Oh my lord Jesus, NayNay how you been, I haven't seen you since . . . a long time ago!?"

" Ha, I know, I miss ya!" NayNay yelled

We got in the house, we started talking, we told my mom about the dreams NayNay has had

" Okay, let me read your hand, yes I know how to read hands!"

" Alright"

My mom started reading her hands, she made worried facial expressions

" Okay, it says that there will be a person who will be close to Justice, but they gonna be jealous of you NayNay, this person likes Justice alot, their obsessed with her! They gonna think you like Justice and they will do the impossible to get you away from Justice!"

" Okay, but what about Tyonne and Princeton!?"

" Im getting there! Tyonne still loves you, he uses every girl to forget about you, but he can't, he doesn't know your with Princeton, but when he finds out something bad is going to happen to Princeton"

" Wait!!! Like what!?" NayNay was scared, damn I guess this girl does love him!

" I don't know, that's what your going to find out!"

NayNay got out of the house really fast, the girlz said bye to my mom and we looked for NayNa, but she wasn't in the car

_________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this was extremely short, but I will update tomorrow!

Please comment and vote