The Unexpected

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Tay: " Soo, iz you goin to school tomorrow!?"

NayNay: " No, doctor told me not to go for a week or two"

Tay: " Why!?"

NayNay: " Cux . . . I have these big ass headaches!!"

Tay: " Damn, that sucks!"

NayNay: " Ae you going anywhere with RayRay tonight?"

Tay: " Yes, but I have been ignoring you, so I decides to be with cha girl!"

NayNay: " You don't have to do this, ill be fine"

Tay: " Noooo, I will stay with ya!"

NayNay: " No, you will go, I don't want you guys to be having problems just cux of your dumbass friend!"

Tay: " Your not a dumbass, and are you sure!?"

NayNay: " GURRL, I'm positive, now go and have fun with Ray!!"

Tay: " Aight, I love you girl!"

NayNay: " Love you too!!"

(Tay leaves)

NayNay

Great, now I'm all alone . . . . . Imma go to the park!

(Walking to the park)

"Ayye girl"

Okay, who the fuck just said that, could it be Princeton!!!

I turned around and saw this cute ass dude, he was medium height, beautiful lips, and his smile . . . danng!

" And you iz!?!?!?"

"Aha, my name is Jacob Latimore"

" Hmm . . I like your name" Reminds me of Princeton, his name is also Jacob

" Thanks shawty, do you want to take a walk!?"

" Sure!"

Ahhh!!! His smile is soo cute, I wish this was Princeton I was talking with, uggh, can't get him out of my head!

" So, what's yo name!?"

" My name is Vanessa, but everyone calls me NayNay"

" Ohh, Vanessa and NayNay . .. how did you come up with this nickname?"

" Umm . . . Well, I don't know, haha, I guess that's the ghetto side of my name, I don't know!" (Laughing)

" Haha, that's nice, I love your laugh by the way! It's cute!"

Ahhh, my laugh came out, let's just say my laugh, aint the best!

" Thankyou, your the first!"

" So, I'm guessing you got a boyfriend"

" Umm . . . (Looking upset) I . . I actually don't, he broke up with me like last night . . . ."

" Im sorry . . . . but he is so dumb, someone like you shouldn't be treated like that, I don't know him to much, but he is missing out! Trust me, you shouldn't be sad!" (Lifting NayNay's chin)

Prodigy

So, I'm waiting for Princeton, he is taking so long! He's coming cux he said he wants NayNay back, finally he did some acknowledgment, he was going to miss out!

It so beautiful today, it ain't that hot, it's just NICEE . . . HOLD THE F . . . someone tryna flirt with NayNay, he keeps makin her blush and laugh!! Oh oh, and Princeton is walking this way! SHIID