Okay

So I just woke up and I don't know who I slept with!!! I'm scared for my life right now! I went to the other side of the bed, it was PROD!? OMGEE!!! I changed in the bathroom, ran to Prodigy and woke him up

" Leave Roc!! Let me sleep!" He yelled

" Wake up! I ain't Roc, it's NayNay!!" I yelled back

" What!? What am I . . . . Ohhhhh!"

" Change now!"

He went to the bathroom and changed, I went to the the living room to watch some tv, I wanted to get my mind distracted of what happened yesterday night! TMZ was on, I hate it so much, they make so many rumors up, they be nossey and shit! Thas the shit I don't like!!

" Goodmorning, today we have so much to talk about, first we starting with Princeton, he was caught with Justice Domingo making out this week, he was recently seen with his girlfriend, now he is with Justice, Princeton's girlfriend got in a car accident that same day he was with Justice, but that was earlier this week, today we spotted them at the mall. NO! Not NayNay and Princeton, but Justice Domingo AND Princeton, they were holding hands, laughing, and smiling, sucks to be you NayNay!"

I turned off the tv, my heart was in tiny pieces! I want to end my life for sure now, I'm feeling guilty for sleeping with Prod, while Princeton is with Domi! Fuck my life!

Prodigy

I was done changing, I went to the bedroom and NayNay wasn't there, so I went to the living room, she was sitting there, lonely, crying, she was thinking about something, I know her so well, that I bet she hurt cux of Princeton!

" NayNay! Why you crying!?" I went over to her and hugged her

" Prin . . . Princeton is with Domi!" She said

" Aww, don't cry, if he really loves you he will come here and get ya back, if he doesn't he will be missing out!"

" But, I . . I . . I love him!"

" I know you do, but does he feel the same way!?"

" I don't know"

" Do you need time alone!?" I asked NayNay

" Yes I do! I'm sorry about everything, don't speak about what happened yesterday alright!?"

" Aight, love you sis!"

" Love you too!"

I closed the door, I felt bad for her

(While your reading this listen to HOW TO LOVE by lil wayne, just to get in the mood)

NayNay

I was thinking about what Prod told me, does Princeton really love me!? Fuck this, imma text Prince, I need to talk to him. I'll just text him first

(Text)

NayNayBombDiggity: Umm, Princeton could we talk!?

Prince_Of_Peace_Leggo: Fuck off, leave my man alone! He don't want you, why do you think Princeton's with me!? -Domi

NayNayBombDiggity: Domi why don't you get a fucken life!?!?

Prince_Of_Peace_Leggo: Hahaha, I do, it's with Princeton! ❤

(End of texts)

Uggh, I hate Domi! She makes me feel insecure about myself! She is pretty, she can dance, and she is like best friends with Prince, I'm just a ratchet ass girl who cant do anything! I'm ugly! That's all I have to say! Then no one is there for me! I don't tell no one about my problems, cux they wouldn't understand! O well! YOLO

I went to the kitchen, I cant deal with this no more! Im a fail! I heard my phone receive a text, but I do not give two fucks about it! I'm thinking of ending my life, I'm a fail! I'm a fail! I have never had the feeling of love, I thought Princeton was the one! I really did! No one knows what I have been through, it's like my life is a secret! If I did tell someone they wouldn't understand! Someone knocked my door, who cares, I got a knife and started cutting, I couldn't feel the pain, all I could see was blood, it was blurry though cux I was crying, I think I spent like 10 minutes crying before I was cutting! I was cutting and cutting, then I felt pain, I realized I was ending my life! No I'm not scared of dying, but I'm scared of making everyone suffer!

I saw blood everywhere, I heard loud bangs on my door, it was all slow motion! I saw Princeton from my broken door, he came to me and yelled, I couldn't understand him though, he hugged me and carried me to his car, there I was looking everywhere, like nothing was happening, he kept saying we almost at the hospital or we at the hospital, I can't understand! I was slowly falling asleep, but for some reason I was happy!

Have you ever had the thought of how it felt dying!? Well I did! Now I'm experiencing it, I can't explain it, but it's like a flashback of my life, Princeton and I, Liaa and I, Tay and I, RayRay and I, Prodigy and I, Roc and I, everyone . . . and I. What a sad life I had!

______________________________________________________________

Hey! I updated! Yay! Did you like it, I used some of my feelings in this story lmao! I hope it was good though! Bye! ❤