Part 2- ask 1

@Barclayd To the recruits, who are your favorite rescue bot professors and why?

Wedge- From the original rescue bots? If so then either Boulder or Blades! Those two are mine and Hoist's parents so I'm gonna go ahead and guess that it's the same for Hoist!

Hoist: Wedge is correct which doesn't surprise me.

Wedge: If you meant out of all the professors, then definitely BUMBLEBEE!!!

Hoist: Okay, imma say mine now before you go screaming through the halls saying
you-know-what. Anyways from all of the professors, probably Grimlock cause he's my mentor. He may be scary but he's still my mentor!

Whirl: Exactly, he's a dinobot-

Hoist: WHERE?!?!

Hotshot, Medix, and Wedge: *glaring at Whirl*

Shift: Whirl, why do you do this to us? (Shift is a fan made character that is part of their team)

Whirl: Oops- Anyways! My favorite out of all the professors is Chase! Same reasoning as Wedge for that one, Chase is my dad in this AU!

Shift: My favorite Professor is Heatwave, because he's my sire!

Medix: Okay, moving on to my turn; My favorite rescue bot is professor Blades! Same reasoning as Hoist, they're my mentor! I think that you are able to guess my favorite out of all the professors though! It's obviously my carrier, Ratchet! I don't believe that I should explain that one! (Ratchet is Medix's carrier rather than his uncle in my AU)

Hotshot: Yeah, that was obviously your favorite. Anyways, I don't really want you guys to know so imma whisper and you guys have to leave the room. In other words, go. Now.

The other five: Aight. *leaves the room*

Hotshot: Aight. *whispers* My favorite is actually Heatwave. I have multiple reasons for that. 1- He's saved my life more times than I can count. 2- He's my mentor. And 3- To be honest, he's like the father I never had. A father-figure if you will.

Whirl: *Was recording that whole thing* *whispers* haha, Nice!

Hotshot: Whirl. You know that I have very good hearing. (He likes using human terms as I said in one of my other books)

Whirl: Ah scrap-

                        2 minutes later:

Whirl: *screaming through the hallways*

Hotshot: Get back here, Whirl!

Hoist & Wedge: Looks like you're working overtime, buddy!

Medix: Shut up. Or else she won't be the only person who's going to the medbay~

Hoist & Wedge: *Yeah, they shut up*

And yes, Hotshot did get to delete the video that Whirl took.