Part 11- dare 2 (2nd part)

The next day:
                               Day: 3/6.

Cody woke up from his bed, panting. He had a nightmare. There were a few tears streaming down his face. He looked at the clock.

Cody: *tiredly* 2: am...? Really?... Ugh... there's no way I'm getting back to sleep now. Maybe I can call Frankie... Wait. It's 2: am. She'll be trying to sleep and everyone else is asleep as well and even if they weren't, they'll probably continue to ignore me. Ugh! This is so frustrating!

Knock, Knock, Knock.

Cody was scared even though it was just some knocking. The reason he was scared was cause a bad person in his nightmare was knocking on his door, right before he 'killed' him.

Cody💭: No. No way in hell! I'm not opening that door!

Hotshot: (From outside his door) Cody? You okay?

Cody💭: Oh. Of course. It was just Hotshot. What did I think, it was monster???

Cody: Eh. Coming!

Cody got up and out of his bed and answered the door. Hotshot was slightly worried.

Cody: What's wrong?

Hotshot: Just want to know if you're okay! I heard you panting. And yes, you were that loud. Also, you kinda screamed- The panting just made things worse. (Cody didn't realize that he screamed. That's why I didn't mention it at the beginning.)

Cody: Did I wake you? Sorry...

Hotshot: ...

Cody: Knew I did. Again, sorry! Didn't want to wake-

Hotshot: I was already up.

Cody: Why?

Hotshot: ... I was playing uno with Cassidy, Chris/Even, and Nightmare. Why'd you slightly flinched at the word "Nightmare"?

Cody: ... Cause I had a nightmare...

Hotshot: Ah. You wanna come and sleep with me tonight?

Cody: Really?

Hotshot: Yeah! I figured it would help you get back to sleep!

Cody: Yeah, thanks!

Hotshot: No problem!

Cody spent the rest of the night in Hotshot's room. He did not have another nightmare, again. It was just a peaceful night!

                                  9: am

Cody: *Yawns* Morning frigging life!

Hotshot: Morning Cody!

Cody: Were you already awake or something???

Hotshot: Yeah. Woke up an hour ago and decided to play with legos!

Cody: Ooh! Where is your Lego collection?

Hotshot: Behind the bed!

Cody spent the morning with Hotshot, mainly admiring his room! Right until he got hungry.

                               11:46: am:

Cody: I'm gonna go get some food! Be right back!

Hotshot: Okay!

Cody left Hotshot's room.

With Cody:

Cody: Cereal... cereal... cereal... Ah! Bingo!

Cody saw Dani and Graham walk in.

Graham: (Was about to say hi but then remembers the dare. He then continued his conversation with his sister.)