Part 27- Dare 11

@imank323 I dare Whirl to tie her rotors, and without and help or transformation, climb to the top of the near and high mountain. (She can transform or get help on the way back down.) Present, by the way.

(He said present because he was talking about the present AU)

Whirl: *Reads* Huh. Hey, sire?

Chase: *Walks over* Yeah?

Whirl: Have we gotten any asks or dares like this yet? *Shows him her phone*

Chase: *Looks at dare* No, I don't believe so.

Whirl: Cool! I'm the first to have an actual challenge as a dare! *Looks at the camera* We need more individual dares! *Runs off to get some mountain climbing gear*

Whirl, in the background: They didn't say I couldn't get some gear!

Chase: Yep.

*Time skip, to when Whirl is at the mountain*

Whirl: I'm going to take a rope, fly up to the top, tie the rope around the top, it's a really long rope by the way, and use that rope to climb up.

That's allowed, they said no rotors and help from others.

Whirl: *Puts camera of her helm* Time to climb! *Starts her journey*

1/5 of the way through:

Whirl: I'm not gonna lie, this is a bit hard, even with the rope. Luckily, I'm not tired. Also, Shift refuses to leave my side in case something goes wrong, so she's gonna be at the top, watching me. *Angles camera towards the top of the mountain, at a focused Shift*

Shift, in the distance: You okay down there?!...

Whirl: Yes, but you can only help me if I get too tired, or fall!

Shift: But- Fine!...

Whirl: Good.

2/5 of the way through:

Whirl: Im surprised I'm still not tired yet, even though I'm close to halfway through. *Knocks on wood*

3/5 of the way through:

Shift, still in the distance: You okay?!...

Whirl: Yes! Im fine! Less energetic than before, but fine!

Shift: Okay!... Call me if you need me!...

Whirl: I know!

4/5 of the way through:

Shift, a lot closer, but still in the distance: You're doing great, just another 10-20 minutes more of climbing!..

Whirl: Thanks!

Whirl: I'm case you haven't noticed, I am tired. I think I have enough energy to do this though.

Once a few reaches away to her goal:

Whirl: I'm about ready to flop over on my berth.

Shift: That's understandable, but you're still climbing. Just a few more reaches and you're done! Then we'll go back to the academy!

Whirl: Cool. *Reaches for a rock with one hand with the other holding onto the rope, and puts a foot onto another rock*

Whirl: *Puts her other foot onto a rock, and grabs the rope with both of her servos, and uses the rope to climb to the top*

Whirl: *Next to Shift now* Excuse me while I simply die. *Flops over*

Shift: C'mon, we need to go back to the academy

Shift: C'mon, we need to go back to the academy. You want me to call my sire for a ground bridge?

Whirl: Yeah.

Shift: Alright.

Later, at the academy:

Hotshot and Shift: *Has a sleeping Whirl next to them, while watching a movie*

Hotshot: That climb wore her out, huh?

Shift: Yep. She nearly fell asleep next to me once she reached the top.

Hotshot: Oof. I'm glad it's the weekend.

Shift: I know right?