Part 3- ask 2

@Sashaweeb0 Ask: what's their opinion on Wes?

Hotshot: Wes? He's really cool! Like, that time that he beat the obstacle course? Nailed it!

Hoist: Wes is really brave, and had excellent aim when using that lasso!

Medix: He did great on the bandaging of Chuck! He would be a great medic one day! I also think that's he's a really sweet and cool kid!

Whirl: Well, I know that he knows how to have fun! He enjoyed that flight back when I first met him so much!

Wedge: Are you guys serious?!?! Wes is the best human in existence! No one can compare to him! No one! That time he completed his first responders test? Amazing! I don't care if I helped, he was the main person who beat it!

Hotshot: Fun fact: Personally, I prefer that Cody was my human partner! *talking to Wedge* I do still like Wes though! Don't worry!

Wedge: Good-

Hotshot: Dude. Chill.

Cody & Wes: *Walk in the room*

Wes: Hey guys! How are you?

Wedge: We're doing great! Thanks for asking!

Cody: *Giggles* You always have enthusiasm whenever you're with Bumblebee, or Wes! Haha!

Wedge: (Jokingly) Oh shut up!

Hotshot: You take that back, now.

Cody: He was joking-

Wedge: Alright, sorry! I take it back!

Cody: Oof- Anyways, I came here to let y'all know that you have an extra class in an hour. Why? It's cause you missed a certain class a few days ago.

Hotshot: Who's class did we miss?

Cody: *sighs* Chase's class.

The recruits: What?!

Hoist: Chase's class?! *Faints*

Whirl: *Talking about Hoist* Medix, you're the medic.

Medix: I know, one minute.

Wes: What's wrong with Chase?

Wedge: His classes are boring and he's so strict!

Cody: Yep. I remember the time that I observed Chase's class. You guys were bored out of you processors.

Hotshot: You're are the most correct you could ever be.

Medix: *Talking about what Cody just said* How is that even possible???

Wedge: Oh just shut up.

Whirl: Alright, I hope that answered your question! Sorry about the extra shenanigans and scenarios!

Hotshot: Who are you talking t- Oh right, the ask!

Whirl: How did you forget that?

Hotshot: Idk. Anyways, bye!