Part 16- ask 8

@Sashaweeb0 what are the professors' parents like and have they met the recruits?

This takes place in the future AU. The past AU isn't here.

Me: Oi glitches! Professors have an ask!

Heatwave: Oh Primus... You're lucky Blades isn't with us at the moment.

Me: Blades can't touch me. I'm in my security room!

Chase: May I see it at some point?

Me: No. mine. I let KitKat in it at some points, but that's about it.

Blades: *Teleports in* (All of my characters that I like have special abilities) I heard my name?

Me: Just in time! You and the rest of the professors have an ask!

Chase: May we know, what is our ask?

Me: "What are the professors' parents like and have they met the recruits?"

Heatwave: I was right to say "Oh Primus..."

Me: Just say if they've met the recruits, the readers already know what they're like. Past you already mentioned it in another ask, remember?

Heatwave: Oh, right. No, my creators don't know the recruits. If they did, I'd be even more protective. They don't even know I have a family for crying out loud!

Blades: Umm...

Me: You say yours last! I need it to be last! You and some others already know why! Boulder is next.

Blades: Thank Primus...

Boulder: Agreed. My parents are pretty nice! They're sweet and caring! They also adore the recruits!

Chase: I believe I'm next. My sire is ultra magnus, by the way. My carrier died while my sister was being sparked, so I can't say much about her. However, according to everybot else, I get my 'seriousness' from Ultra Magnus. Yes, he's obviously familiar with the recruits. He sees them all the time during gatherings. My sister is also Strongarm.

Ultra Magnus & Strongarm: Yup!

Chase: Shush. Blades! I believe you're next!

Blades: Okay... Uhm...

Boulder: Just describe your carrier, then, when you're comfortable enough, say who they are.

Blades: Thanks Boulder. I haven't ever met my sire, nor do I want to. I was forced upon my carrier. I didn't get to spend much time with him cause he was usually busy, but he still made time for me. I look nothing like my carrier, btw. Rare, I know. But it's the truth. Boulder, Hotshot, Hoist, Wedge, and Sam are the only ones who know who my carrier is. It will be surprising who he is. My carrier is Starscream! (If that doesn't make sense, then remember; this is my confusing AU!)

Everyone -Boulder, me, Wedge, Hoist, & Hotshot: WHAT?!

Starscream (He's on the good side now): *Teleports to Blades* YES!!! I CAN FINALLY TREAT YOU LIKE A SON! How ya doin' bud?

Blades: I'm fine! Yeah, I know, it's surprising but he's really my carrier. (Before anyone asks how a mech can be the carrier of a sparkling, both mechs and femmes are able to be carriers.) Glad that I don't have to keep it a secret anymore.

Heatwave: Why didn't you tell me?

Blades: I didn't know how you'd react.

Chase: But you told Boulder!

Blades: I told my family. Hotshot just knows, and Sam is the creator of this universe, he knows everything.

Me: Yup. Also, Medix knows too.

Medix: *Flys over cause he doesn't feel like teleporting* Correct. I've treated both of you, so I know that you're related.

Blades: I'm not even surprised anymore-

*Camera off*