Part 9:

@Sashaweeb0 I actually understand, considering the fact that my AU has more than enough things that happened to consider is very messed up, and Hotshot being the mom friend for a hot sec was hilarious

Ding!

Whirl: Huh? Oh a comment.

Medix: Is it an ask or a dare?

Whirl: Neither.

Medix: What does it say?

Whirl: *Reads the comment* pfft! Can you read the last chapter please, Medix?!

Medix: Why?

Whirl: Because the comment said; "Hotshot being the mom friend for a hot sec was hilarious"

Wedge: Oh I gotta hear this!

Hoist: I'm sorry, he was what?

Medix: *Reads the part of the chapter where Hotshot was the mom friend in*

Medix: *Laughing her aft off*

Whirl, Wedge, & Hoist: Laughing as well*

Hotshot: Okay... Umm... I'm kinda supposed to be the mom friend. Im the leader of this team. Im actually kinda surprised by the fact that I'm the mom friend because I'm the second youngest out of that whole group.

Medix: The way you fricking screamed at Scorch was hilarious! He's the oldest out of all of you!

Hotshot: Correct. Nathaniel is the youngest. Anyways, Scorch's team is a team of idiots.

Wedge: *Laughing even harder*

Hotshot: wedge.

Wedge: *Immediately shuts up*

Hoist: Hotshot is the mom friend. Confirmed!

Hotshot: I know.

Medix: Are you actually happy with that title?

Hotshot: Yup.

Hoist: Does mom (Blades) know?

Hotshot: If he did, we'd get along even more.

Wedge: Why?- Ohhhh, cause he's the mom friend as well.

Whirl: Trust me, we know.

Blades, in the background: Oh my Primus sweetspark! Be careful!

Brushfire: I'm literally climbing a latter, that's it!

Blades: Please still be careful sweetie!

Brushfire: Fine.

Wedge: I rust my case.

Hoist: That's probably one of the worst puns you've ever made.

Hotshot: Yup. Anyways, I need to go! I don't want to be late for Chase's class!

Whirl: Why is he so scared of my dad?

Medix: Cause he doesn't want detention. His classes are extremely boring and Chase can be scary when he wants to be.

Whirl: Oh okay. Bye-bye readers!