Part 26- dare 10

@imank323 I have a dare, and I hope its ok: I dare Hotshot to kiss Whirl in front of Wedge, Medix, and Hoist.

I'm doing this with both the present and future/main AU, since he didn't specify which.

Present AU first:

Hotshot: *Reads, with Whirl and the rest of the team reading behind him* Er... what? Kiss? But isn't that supposed to happen near the end of year 5? And we get together in year 6? Sam, isn't that what you said?

Me: Yep. It's a dare though. Do it.

Whirl: Uh, okay?

Hotshot: *Kisses her* Is that what we were supposed to do?

Me: I mean, it didn't say otherwise, so, yep.

Whirl: Y'know, I'm kinda just existing right now.

Wedge: I love how dull that moment was, and how you two are kind of just sitting there.

Hotshot: I know right?

Me: I probably should've done this chapter in early year 5, rather than mid year 4. It would've been more awkward since that's when you two started to developed feelings for each other.

Whirl: K. *Walks away with Brushfire and Shift*

Shift, as she's walking away: That was still pretty awkward though.

Medix: I concur.

Hoist: Yeah, that's accurate.

Hotshot: *Wondering what life is*

Me: Yep! And, we're going to the future/main AU now! *Teleports away, leaving everybot to their thoughts*

Future/main AU:

Hotshot & Whirl: *Reads* Cool.

Hotshot: I'll go get the team, and you can just sit here for a second, and explain why this isn't hard. *Hands her the camera, and exits the room*

Whirl: Great. Me and Hotshot are married, and have a family. Heck, I'm carrying right now. As was said in the other book, he's gonna be a boy.

Hotshot and the team: *Enters*

Medix: We're here. Let's get this over with.

Whirl: *Stands up*

Hotshot: *Kisses her* Aight. Done. You can leave now.

Wedge & Hoist: *T-poses, and then teleports away*

Shift: Bye. *Exits*

Medix: I'm gonna go talk to Avery for a bit, because I'm a little bored. Maybe even give her a few medical tips, since I heard she likes that type of stuff too. *Walks to the living room, talking to Avery*

Whirl: *Follows Medix*

Hotshot: Well, that was underwhelming. Bye.

*Camera off*