Part 18- Ask 10

Sashaweeb0 What if the recruits get to see the professors Dino bit modes?

Erm... I don't entirely know what you mean but I think you're ask what happens when the recruits get to see their professors as Dino's. I'm very sorry if I'm wrong.

I'm going to try and add a summary to certain chapters to either make it longer or summarize the entire chapter so you don't have to waste your time trying to read something with 1000 words. Anyways, on with the ask.

*Hotshot reads the comment*

Hotshot: That's both an explanation, and a story that needs to be told!

Whirl: *Flys in to the student lounge* Then why don't we tell it?

Hotshot: I literally just said that it a story that needs to be told...

Wedge: Quite being an idiot, Whirl.

This is normal where they insult each other. Hotshot doesn't even get offended anymore whenever Wedge insults Whirl or Medix. Hoist and Wedge insult each other the most though, that's for sure.

Hotshot: -_-

Hoist: *Walks in* Boi. How is Hotshot not murdering you right now?!

Hotshot: •_•

Hotshot: Why would I attack him?

Hoist: Because you always-

Medix: *Practically teleports in* He's stopped doing that, dummy. We've all gotten used to insulting each other as a way of entertainment.

Hoist: Oh. I had no idea he was capable of that!

Shift: *Runs in, grabs Hoist, runs out*

Hoist: *Screams*

Wedge: Oi! Give my brother back! *Tries to run after her*

Medix: *Stops him* Shift was making sure Hoist wouldn't get killed by Hotshot.

Hotshot: *Offended by what Hoist said earlier*

Wedge: *Looks at Hotshot* Ohhh. That makes more sense.

...

Whirl: We still need those two for the ask though...

*Dead silence*

Wedge: As I was saying...

Wedge: Give my brother back! You need to come too, Shift! We have an ask!

Shift: *Walks in, while carrying Hoist* Here. *Puts him down*

Wedge: O.O I never knew how strong you were.

Whirl: They do this all. The. Time! I'm surprised you haven't noticed.

Whirl: Oh, that's right. You're way too oblivious!

Medix: *Trying not to laugh*

Hotshot: *Wheezes*

Shift: *Smiles really large*

Hoist: Nice one!

Wedge: ...Can we just continue with the ask...?!

Hotshot: Fine. Anyways, I don't really remember what happens when our professors turn into Dino bots. Why don't we find out?

Hotshot: PROFESSORS! GET IN HERO HALL, WE HAVE AN ASK TO COMPLETE AND MY TEAM AND I NEED YOUR HELP TO COMPLETE IT!!!

Heatwave: DON'T SCREAM AS LOUDLY AS YOU ARE! YOUR GONNA MAKE YOUR TEAM DEAF!

Hotshot: Okay! *Looks at his team*