Part 20- dare 6

Sashaweeb0 - Dare for the humans in team prime: y'all can beat up Vince as badly and as brutality as u guys want and Vince can't do anything to stop you guys

Dayum- R.I.P Vince, November 6th, 2022! He will not be missed (: (Also, Sashaweeb0, I love your ship for Vince! It feels like it fits him so well!)

*Ding!*

Raf: Huh? *Picks up his phone* Oh, a comment. *Reads through it*

Raf: DANG?! What the actual heck?!

Also Raf:

Miko: *Walks over* Why do you have a knife, Raf?

Raf: Look. *Hands her the phone*

Miko: *Reads* 😈

Raf: 😈

Miko: You wanna pay him a visit?

Raf: Of course. He hurt Jack, me, and you, many times. Why not show him his own work?

Miko: *Spawns a baseball bat in her hand out of thin air* Well, bisexual people first!

Raf: (: *Teleports to Vince's house* (All of the kids are special characters (I like them), so they can teleport,)

Miko: *Does the same*

At Vince's house

Vince: *Sleeping in his bed*

Raf: *Whispering* You go make sure there's no one to hear him scream, and I'll try my best to be creepy, and watch him sleep.

Miko: *Whispering* Okay, but why aren't we bringing Jack?

Raf: *Whispering* Because, you and me both know that he's gonna be responsible, and try to stop us.

Miko: *Whispering* Yeah, I know. *Precedes to teleport to every place around the house*

Raf: *Watching him sleep with a creepy smile and demonic look on his face*

Later

Miko: *Teleports back* *Whispering* No one's around, and I asked Sam to make sure no one will be able to hear him.

Raf: *No longer whispering* Nice.

Vince: *Wakes up, still very tired*h-huh?
...Who are you..?! RAF?! MIKO?! HOW DID YOU-

Miko: *Hits him with a baseball bat*

Vince: WTH?!

Raf: I'll stab him once you're done.

Vince: 😳...What...

Miko: *Puts duck-tape over his mouth* *Demonic laugh*

Miko preceded to beat up Vince, while Raf just stood in the background, and Vince was unable to scream- until Raf told Miko to not keep the duck-tape on his mouth.

Miko: You know what? Raf, stab him. He's not gonna die, Sam told me.

Raf: I was waiting for you to say that. *Stabs him*

Vince: *Crying silently on the floor* *Passes out*

Me: *Appears* He won't remember this. He'll remember getting beat up, not this bad, but he won't remember who did it. Don't tell him, just give him creepy looks in the hallway. This dare won't end until I say it does. (:

Miko and Raf: *Demonic smile*

I posted this at exactly 12:00 am-