chapter 5

Tati's pov:

i got bored and hungry so i paused the movie which caused ramell to look at me. i stare at him for a bit and take in his features from his perfectly shaped eyebrows to his plump lips to the tattoo on his neck. ughhhhh tati stop it he's your bestfriend!!!

"you good" he asks while looking into my eyes.

"yea erm im hungry.." i say looking away.

"cool go morleys" he says while going on his phone. i sit up and stare at him

"what?" he says looking at me confused.

"i need money ramell"

"ask tasharn" he says kissing his teeth then going back on his phone. i text tasharn and he leaves me on read.

"he aired me." i say

"sad" he says without looking at me. i grab his phone and put it in my pocket.

"what the fuck man" he shouts.

"listen then gosh. can you please give me some money ramell"

"fine man" he takes out a box from under his bad and gives me a roll of £20's .

"stop selling drugs" i say while taking the money he chuckles

"get me something" he says while staring into my eyes.

"what do you want?" i ask looking at my phone which he snatches out of my hand

"look at me when im talking to you tatiyana" he says which makes me look up

" get me whatever you get" he replies.

"k" i say taking my phone and walking away.

"c'mere" he says. i walk toward him but keep a distance between us

"why you all the way over there, come here i said." he says while smiling. reluctantly i stand in front of him

"yes ramell" he pulls me into a hug and my arms wrap around his neck.

"can you come with me?" i say while playing with his hair.

"mm im tired."

"alright" i say pulling away.

"stay safe yea? call me if anything happens" he says while pulling down his hoodie on me to cover my bum which makes me laugh.

" mhmm " i say kissing his head and leaving. i make my way to the chicken shop and order 4 boxes of wings and chips and 1 slush.

" nah i could defo move to her" a voice behind me says

"shes leng still" another says.

i text ramell to come get me from the chicken shop as i felt unconfortable.

i feel a tap on my shoulder and i turn around to be met with a boy who looks 17.

"yes?" i say while looking up at him

"i saw you from over there and i wanted to say your beautiful init" he says looking down smiling at me.

"thank you" i say smiling at him. we talk for a bit longer as i wait for my food,

"so what can man get your snap?" he asks while looking back at his friends

" i have a boyfriend" i reply

"whose your boyfriend i know everyone"

" me" i hear ramell say from behind him.

"oh shit recks my bad she's your ting?" the boy says taking a step back. reckless is ramells tag so thats how he's known.

"yea" he says as his hands make their was around my waist.

"shit my bad i didn't know" the boy responds

"well now you do" the shop was dead silent at this point and the boys took it as an indication to leave. ramell let go off me and for some reason my heart sank when he did. i dont know why man i only see him as a friend, right? i mean i don't like him..

"move away from me now" he says as he takes the bag away from me and carries it.

"what you didn't get me a slush?" he takes the slush out my hand.

"ramell give it back man" i say as i watch him drink it. i push him and he pushes me back which ends up with me tripping and having a wet patch on my leggings because i fell in a puddle

"your not funny ramell" i say as i screw him, he didn't even help me he just bursted out laughing. i join in but a group of girls walk up to us..

"hey reckless" one says while hugging him, he returns a side hug.

"wytm shantae" he says while smiling

"you dont call me no more" she says while pouting. ew...

"im a busy guy init, you good?" she nods in response before looking over at me

"whose she?" she asks with an attitutde. girl what...?

"my friends little sister i was taking her shops init" i know i shouldn't feel no type of way init but he referred to me as 'my friends little sister' not even his bestfriend? i dont know why im hurt but i am and i didn't want to be near him so i began walking away.

"tiya where you going?" he shouts

"home. where else ramell." i say not looking back. i hear him tell the girls to give him a minute before he walks up to me and grabs my arm

"what your problem? get in the car why you walking?" i take my arm out of his grip before replying

"im fine i want to walk."

"just get in the car tatiyana" i ignore him and continue walking. i hear him kiss his teeth and walk away before i hear him drive off the opposite way of the house. wheres he going?...