Chapter 1

Tatiyana's pov:

I woke up quite late today and as always it was raining. Typical london weather. Anyways i got up and went to harass my brother who was talking to ramiyah his 'bestfriend' who we all think are secretly doing a ting. My brothers name is Tasharn but we all call him Tash and on the streets they call him temper. Tasharn is 18 and im 16 turning 17 on january 4th. My parents are tiyarna and aiden and my mums friend Ramarni is with my auntie Rh'ea who is the parent to ramiyah (my wife) and ramell (my bestfriend). Ramell and Ramiyah are twins and they are 3 months older than tasharn.

"Tasharn take me to miyahs houseee pleaseee" i annoy my brother and he has the audacity to completely air me. "TASHARNNNNNNNNNN PLEASEEEEEE" i scream.

"Fine but get out so i can change,, gosh" tash tells me and i excitedly run back to my room to get ready.

I wore some grey legging and a white crop top. I also threw on a hoodie that i stole from Ramell. i lay on my bed and wait for Tasharn to get ready.

20 minutes later...

" lets go then"tash shouts from downstairs

I go downstairs and get in his car. We drive there in silence and finally get to my auntie and uncles house. "Get out of my car now so i can park". He's so rude to me but anyways i get out and go to the front door and knock. The door finally opens and i see Jaziah the boy i've been getting to know.

"Hey stranger" I say to him as he walks toward me . He pulls me in for a kiss which lasted a while but obviously Ramell had to ruin it.

"oi nun of that" he says as he pulls me towards him.

"hey zyir" i call Ramell zyir since its his middle name i like it.

"wys young g"

"Zy your only two years older than me fuck off " i reply he flicks me on my head before saying

"your still a younger idk why your dating, your 16 tiya" hes been calling me tiya since we were young its gross. I ignore him and we all go inside the house.

40 minuets later...

i throw myself between miyah and tash while groaning.

" amarni man go away" tasharn moans

"noooo" i reply while siting on ramiyah. "hey ramiyah"

"hi tatiyana" she replies in a dead tone, disrespectful much? i move along to annoy ramell but hes talking to his girlfriend. ill be real i don't like her she's weird and is always giving me dirty looks. But they're cute i guess. i sit on ramells lap while they talk. Obviously he just ignores me and continues talking but his girlfriend decides to point it out.

"erm we were kind off having a private conversation" she says.

" ok?" i reply to her.

"its fine zahera what were you saying" he tells her. i give her a fake smile.

"i dont wanna say it when shes here ramell can we talk in your room"

"cool. tiya ill be back yea?" he puts me down and walks away.

Ramell's pov:

Me and zahera go upstairs into my room. she's been moving booky around tatiyana i don't know why. She takes a seat on my bed and I sit in my gaming chair.

"wagwan?" i say to her waiting for her to speak. she looks at me for a while before starting to speak.

" mell i don't have a problem with you and tatiyana being bestfriends init but im just saying you guys have been too touchy recently. and im not saying i don't trust you, im just saying i don't trust her around you. " she says. i wait for a bit before replying.

" mhm " i reply not knowing what to say i mean shes talking about my bestfriend what do i say, ive known tati since she was born.

" 'mhm'? that's it ramell? that's all you have to fucking say are you for real right now?" she replies

" what do you want me to say zahera. shes my bestfriend man what do you want me to say to her? i cant control what she does hera but im not trying to flirt with her in anyway shes like my little sister." shes moving mad man. its all her stupid friends always pointing out us being together or some shit .

" aight listen ill talk to her ok?"

"thank you" zahera says looking relieved

we walk downstairs to see tasharn and tatiyana fighting.

"you dumb bitch" tasharn says to her.

she slaps him on his head which results in him punching her mouth

she looks at him with tears in her eyes before turning away.

"forever fucking crying man. your 16 tatiyana grow the fuck up" he says while everyone looks from her to him.

"tasharn leave it shes obviously upset" ramiyah says. jaziah moves next to her but she gets up and goes up upstairs.

" what happened" zahera asks.

" they were arguing because tasharn changed the channel on the tv then tati threw a pillow at him and he called her a bitch, you guys saw the rest" ramiyah says. i sigh before turning to go upstairs. zahera looks at me before kissing her teeth and sitting down. whats wrong with her? i look in ramiyahs room and tatiyana isn't in there so i go to my room.

"tiya?" i say in a soft tone while knocking on the door. she sniffles before responding.

" im fine " she says. i go inside the room and see her in my hoodie she always takes them when shes upset. i sit next to her on the floor and stare at her.

"what ramell" she says without looking at me

"why do you have my hoodie on tiya"

"i like it leave me alone" she says while sniffling. i tuck her hair behind her ear and wipe her tears.

"stop crying you look ugly" i say while smiling. she laughs before responding

"go away ramell"

"why you crying tiya?"

" its tasharn he loves annoying me. did he need to change the channel? no he just does it to piss me off then when i react im a baby like fuck off"

" oh, ignore him you know he's childish"

"mhm" she says while yawning.

"you tired" she shakes her head in response. i stand up and pull her up by her arms. she wraps her arms around my neck and i pick her up before going into ramiyahs room to put her down. i realise ramiyah is in there on the phone so i go back to my room and put her in my bed. i kiss her head before leaving and going back downstairs to the others.