chapter 6

Ramell's pov:

bro i don't know why tatiyana's been moving mad but its starting to pissing me off now. shes so stubborn aswell why is she walking if i brought a fucking car? acting bare weird for no reason. ibr i was roasting so i went to see zahera i mean she will never say no to me, i pull up to her house and knock on the door.

"ramell?" she says in a surprised tone after opening the door. she looks good mannn

"oh yea i missed you so i came to see you init.." i say staring down at her. she opens the door and we walk into the living room . i take a seat and she sits next to me

"you look good" i say while placing my hand on her inner thigh.

"thank you " she says while blushing and biting her lip. i move my hand higher to her pussy as stare at her."ra-ramell.." she says in a stoft voice and i hum in response. i move her shorts to the side and rub her clit a bit causing her to let out soft moans, i insert two fingers and finger her slowly

"mell" she moans, i kiss her slowly before she climbs on top of me and grinds slowly. i feel myself getting hard and we go upstairs.

i open her door with my foot and place her on her bed before trailing kisses down her body to her lower stomach i pull her shorts off and begin fingering her again slightly speeding up this time.

"fuckkk" she screams. i take my fingers out and put a condom on before fucking her. no kids round here. i pound into her fast while she rubs her clit and screams. i pull out of her and she sits up and takes off the condom and began to suck my dick. bro she gives good head man.

"fuck" i say while holding up her hair, she deep throats and rubs my balls trying to make me nut which works.

3 rounds later...

i fall onto her bed breathing in and out im fucking tired man, i felt like going to sleep so i lay on her bed and close my eyes, i feel her move towards me but i fall asleep.

zahera's pov:

i have him with me, exactly how its meant to be...me and him, not me him and tatiyana. i never liked her. she gives me red flags because why is she always all up on him? like there is actually no need. and he allows her to knowing damn well we were in a relationship.....sort off. and i know she told him i cheated like i was actually drunk all six times so its not that deep. i watch as his chest rises and falls he looks so peaceful when he is asleep, at times like this i feel like its just me and him alone in the world. i know he only calls me when he wants to beat but i mean i'll never say no to being dicked down..

i see his phone light up and check it.. speak of the devil its tatiyana. she texted him saying:

' you alright? your not home yet im worried zy, call me or text me to let me know everything is ok'

why does she feel the need to text him?

ramell:

he's busy

tatiyana:

whose this?

ramell:

zahera babes..

tatiyana:

oh erm is ramell there

ramell:

well duh.. lemme tell you something tho i dont fucking like you touching up MY boyfriend yea? pattern the fuck up and leave him alone he doesnt like you either your only tasharns little sister to him and you wont ever be more ok? get that through your head tatiyana your fucking 16 why would he ever want to be with you?

read at 1:23am

its not hard to understand your not wanted.. i throw his phone on the other side and go to sleep.

3:00am..

ramell's pov:

shit what time is it? i check my phone to see 3 missed calls from ramiyah. what does she want? i call her back but she doesnt answer i look down next to me and see zahera.. what? i get up quietly and get dressed and leave .fuck man. i get in my car and drive home.

i walk into the house and i can hear the tv being played. i walk into the living room to see tatiyana laying on the sofa asleep she looks so beautiful.. i turn off the tv and slowly pick her up taking her upstairs to my room , i put her on my gaming chair to try wake her up so she can change.

"tiya" i whisper

"hm" she says with her eyes closed

"you need to change mama" i tap her cheeks to wake her up. she opens her eyes slowly and gets up taking off her jeans and climbing onto my bed. i put her under the blanket and kiss her head before turning to leave. i feel her grab my arm.

"dont leave..please." she says while looking up at me, she looked to tired. i nod and change into some basketball shorts and take of my top leaving me shirtless. i climb into bed with her and she moves over and lays on my chest. instantly my arms make their way around her small body. i stroke her hair and kiss her head again. bestfriends can sleep together too...right?